If space has no limit what the fuck is outside the universe then?? Is it literally just completely empty space...

If space has no limit what the fuck is outside the universe then?? Is it literally just completely empty space? If everything in this universe is finite what's the point in continuing on knowing a cold end is inevitable for life as the last stars die out?

Then what, just nothing happens ever again? Our universe froze to death and life will never again occur? Holy fuck that's the saddest shit ever. If science is correct then there literally is no point to any of this at all. It'll be over and nobody will ever remember it existed at all

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 10.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Instead of worrying about the next billion trillion infinite years, worry about the 30 or so higher quality of life years you have left.

>outside the universe
What?

>life will never again occur?
Are you sure?

>If science is correct
Time to stop listening to libshits. There are few areas of science that are actually settled.

There are several theories about our universe. Only one is open ended, the others say it is cyclical. So buckle up, you might have to do this all over again someday.

It’s amazing how you republicfags always make everything political you Jewish nazi atheist Christian Kenyan black albino nigger faggot trash

Wut?

>what's the point in continuing on knowing a cold end is inevitable for life as the last stars die out?
triple stacked cheeseburgers

LoL dumbass.

Attached: science.png (996x900, 1.22M)

>what's the point in continuing on knowing a cold end is inevitable for life
but you're gonna die way before that, might as well fuck around in the meantime
or just kill yourself today if you think anyone in even 100 years should know or care who you were

take peace in the knowledge that all else will die alongside you

>empty space
No, space is only inside the universe. You can't reach the edge of the universe. It's like trying to reach the edge of the Earth.

>froze to death
Yes, heat death is one possibility. Big rip (every particle is so far apart they can never interact) and big crunch (universe stops expanding and shrinks, like a reverse big bang) are also possibilities.

>If space has no limit what the fuck is outside the universe then?
we don't know if the universe is infinite or not
because we can only see a small part of it
the universe is at least 500x bigger than the observable universe
for the finite to try to understand the infinite is folly
focus on the moment

Attached: 1632545818327.jpg (800x1040, 512.9K)

I take solace in knowing that just as all of history happened before I was born, all of it will end after I'm gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

I'm not gonna bore you with my theory and just say I'm reasonably sure its gonna loop back onto itself and start again
unfortunetly

Personally I don't know. The reboot of the Universe show Carl Sagon did Hosted by black science guy on that tv show said some interesting stuff about it. Apparently people have been asking that question forever. I try to avoid these conversations because it really comes to a conversation of whether people understand the concept of multiple solar systems creating a galaxy, and idiots that can't comprehend there are multiple galaxies making up a universe. At the end of the universe the concept of something or nothing would have to be either matter, or anti-matter. Matter interacting with anti-matter could create a big bang, but that doesn't seem likely because universes suck themselves up and create a big bang after they're outlived their purpose. Really does anything exist outside the light of a star? If a star pushes radiation into an unknown space that has no other molecules it is creating space? Is it hitting a wall? Could a really 3d area have walls? If you got these galaxies how could they hit a wall unless they're made out of matter? It's incomprehensible how big that wall could be. The matter to surround all these known galaxies in the universe would require more matter than the Earth in such a large number calculating would make it sound minuscule. If you had a penny for every brick in that wall = pennies would be meaningless. It's like asking someone a math question that makes them hate math and ignore it entirely.

If life has happened at least once, what makes you think it wouldn't happen again? Anyone who claims to know what happens beyond death is not a real scientist, but merely anti-religious, and probably angry about their own existence.

>If space has no limit what the fuck is outside the universe then??
You need to get beyond the concept of inside/outside.
clearly you don't understand "Limitless"

user everything dies it could be a billion years from now or ww3 in a week or a virus that wipes out all of humanity or a asteroid. and the human body is a very fragile thing. point is maybe in a million years they may have more answers or not ether way unless they build a matrix too put us all in we won't know so why worry about it.

Attached: 8f43d8fa245bd2a678fd56d940f33e88.gif (500x231, 477.33K)

This. The strongest argument against brainless atheism that cannot muster an ounce of evidence, yet alone proof.

The burden of proof is upon anyone making a claim, and yet here we are with almost no proof. Only faith or a lack thereof.

This entire conversation is something our brains cant comprehend and it will be quite some time before that time comes.

Attached: 1642259020629.jpg (500x662, 54.82K)

>You can't reach the edge of the universe. It's like trying to reach the edge of the Earth.
This is nonsense. You are conflating a planar surface with a volumetric entity. The universe is volumetric, it is either infinite or has an edge.

Don't go down this thought path user. There aren't answers for you there and you'll break your mind trying to get them if you keep trying.

Attached: 1608851912530.jpg (245x239, 40.97K)

kike worshipper's method: itzzz alwayzzz daaa jooooooz
you are just as much of an insufferable faggot as "le science worshippers"
kill yourself, you fucking retarded piece of shit.

Lovely strawman argument.

The universe has 3 spatial dimensions, but it can still be curved. I was imagining positive curvature with the Earth analogy, but whether it's positive, negative, or exactly 0, you still can't get to an edge.

There is no "outside" of the universe. The universe is all there is. There isn't even a void "outside" because there is no "outside."

In one physical model of the universe the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. In the opposite direction.