How did your mother mess you up ?

how did your mother mess you up ?

Attached: 1452625066385.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

well, she raped me and spent her weekends drunk and spun out on various drugs. So I don't know if there's a way to list every way she did.

>how did your mother mess you up ?

Once she forgot to layout my clothes after my morning shower... I had to do it myself... the LAZY OLD LADY forgot to do it!!!

Attached: Moms_Magic.jpg (700x1039, 136.67K)

she died

sauce

sauce

is that jade hsu?

Attached: 1521307296948.jpg (539x1024, 105.96K)

She never report that o was raped by a neighbor. Just swept it under the rug. Honestly, i think my dad molested him and he got revenge by raping me. He was 14 and i was 6.

>she raped me
Story time.

Homie on the bottom putting in work.

Attached: b2d2783bf41acf2c087b378e466ff952.jpg (1439x1362, 291.74K)

SAUCE YOU STUPID CUNT!

Attached: ee7c3c680c9374f5778b1f115bd982e7.png (1534x1469, 1.66M)

She gave me cheap tendies and also ran out of choccy last night. I had to bounce her skull off the radiator again.

Can you post more, but have them being hetero instead?

SAUCE

>She was an alcohol
She also sucked my dick when I was 17 when she was drunk as fuck, she pissed herself while doing it, and then climbed on me and i came inside her.
Also, I don't feel messed up, pretty successful life tbh, and we all get on great, she doesnt drink anymore, all it is, is fap material some nights.
protip: shit only messes you up if you let it,just live with no guilt

sauce goes by "geizer" i think

>adult
lame

Attached: 2158827 - Saga_of_Tanya_the_Evil Tanya_Degurechaff.jpg (1280x1200, 1.03M)

Dad was gone a lot. We spent a lot of time together. I didn't realize she was just molesting me until I was well into my teens lol, I just thought it was normal for a mother and son to be physically close together when the father was gone.
It started about grade 4, ended about grade 8.

Thank you!

BuT FuTa iS ToTaLlY StRaIgHt, BrO!

what the actual fuck

Gay shit drawn by dick-addicted faggots.

thats a man

Was you mom an uggo or a milf?

By refusing to have sex with me

My mom told me my hot topic was just a phase, so I cashed in her life insurance. That'll be the last time you ever tell me to not be emo mom, suck on that.
(:

Further proof that all homosexuals are also pedophiles.

According to my friends she was a solid MILF.

With that hellfire and brimstone bible thumping bullshit.

I took my dick out in front of her trying to get her to suck it she left the room,went upstairs, fucked dad and made loud noises so I could hear it.

Post a body pic.

She used me to game the system, took all my money she got from it, and then dumped me. Never talks to me anymore.

The only way someone would make this is if it was commissioned.

Someone hired someone to make this. I would love to read the email exchange

That's brutal

don't have one user. She could run a four minute mile until she died though.