I didn't ask for this

I didn't ask for this.

Attached: 1550739528625.jpg (678x536, 48.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody asked for this thread

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

cuts are butthurt lol

Neither did I, but some member of the Jewish grand order scammed my mother.

If you don't like it then exterminate the kikes are get your honor back.

American faggots

None of us did.

Attached: circumcision govts.jpg (1097x1097, 432.03K)

Attached: circumcision ban.jpg (594x594, 125.7K)

What’s the issue all I see is a normal cock then a nasty slimy dick cheese anteater kek ocean dwellers

try some moisturiser, maybe coconut oil. go without wearing underwear. my uncut dick gets that dry sometimes too. also gas the jews.

The level of autism is strong in this one

Its a myth that the uncircumcised penis is unwashable. Try harder, smol hat.

Attached: circumcision money printers.jpg (851x1024, 125.6K)

Are you having a stroke?

Ok phimosis lmfao

Not a legit argument, lfmao back.

Attached: circumcision.png (497x646, 417.57K)

Treatable. Curable. Not an excuse for genital mutilation unless medically necessary which is very rare.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

No difference there have been studies about this.

The weird thing about human skin is it stretches when you ask it to. Be it an expanse in the belly area, muscle growth or the penis. Phimosis is preventable. Pull the foreskin back once in a while, dummy.

Dr. Harvey Kellogg promoted this scam in the USA. He was convinced boys would stop batin' it, and 'batin it was some stupid mortal sin. Instead, he made some guys incapable of normal sex, and have to death grip it to feel anything.

Fuck you, your corpse needs to be exhumed, shredded, and pissed all over.

Preach.

but but the jews want us to do it

Confirmed.