You find out your 18 year old daughter has an OnlyFans

>You find out your 18 year old daughter has an OnlyFans
Wat do?

Attached: Belle Delphine.jpg (700x525, 74.36K)

Fap, because to the best of my knowledge I didn't father a child at 12.

i would let her eat my poo and snugle with her under the covers

>You find out your daughter is 18 years old.
Unsubscribe!

Disown her

Buy a membership

kek

Attached: Dabbing thing.gif (210x147, 33.9K)

Demand I get a share of revenue if she lives in my home.

ask where her older content is

/thread

Threaten her anonymously saying if she doesn't provide me with free, personal content that I'll let everyone in her life know that she's a whore. I'll give her the name of her parents and address to prove I'm legit.

Blackmail her to let me have my way with her. Unless she's ugly then I'd kick her out to be a homeless whore.

Make her start paying rent with the proceeds of her whoring.

"honey, you'll get to paid much more if you fuck niggers on stream. Here, I'll buy you your first one."

In all honesty, you're better off appealing to people's base nature instead of trying to give a virtue lecture :

You point out that using OnlyFans is a bad business model for 99%+ of users, where you basically cap your own possible value and it's incredibly unlikely that you'll get back what you should from it, and you explain to her that there are WAY better ways to make money and develop actual equity without being a dumb thot.

abortion

Make her eat a bowl of eggs.

have sex with feet arch

Teach her how to invest her money so that she can successfully retire once she hits 40 and no longer has an audience of simps, as well as properly pay the taxman so she won't go to jail or lose money. Then warn her that she should find a supportive boyfriend as soon as possible, as no one will want her ass later on in life due to the stigma associated with it. And then disown her.

Give her donations that seem anonymous and ask her to do dirty things near me when I'm watching TV or on my computer and she's in the back touching herself, then i would escalate things like to touch herself with her father's underwear and slowly encourage her to being incest in my sleep.

But if she is ugly, I would blackmail her into giving me part of the money, and once she gives me the money, i would do it anyways and take her out of my house i would no get mucho money since she is ugly, but maybe enough for a pepsi and some m&ms

Attached: 1615558683154.gif (360x202, 1.28M)

Feel proud of how much money I'm saving.