Thanks babe for picking me up, this last week with my ex was a big mistake. Now I remember why I left him...

Thanks babe for picking me up, this last week with my ex was a big mistake. Now I remember why I left him, he's just too rough in bed. And I'm too sore, I could never do that every day, it's just too much girth. Your little guy is the perfect size, plus your tongue can dance my clit into an orgasm even if youre not equipped naturally.
>Let me re-take you, I missed you
Baby I'm sooo sore, just go down on me ok?
>Uh hun?
Oh yeah, I'm a little sloppy still, he did top me off this morning. Cant you not think about it, I really want to rebond with you, and put all this behind us
>Uh ok
Don't worry I won't think less of you, but just one thing, put these panties on as a sign of our new relationship dynamic, I wear the pants now and, eh well, you wear the panties. tee-hee
>I dunno babe
Ahh doesn't your little guy look excited, he's a full mast in my panties, I thought you didn't like it
>schlop schlop schlop
Oh babe, easy there, it's all red an swollen and puffy, be gentle
>Uhh I'm gonna cum honey
lmao babe, did your little guy just cum in my panties?

Attached: 1643633394686m.jpg (819x1024, 93.54K)

Fuck yourself fag

Every day we stray further from the light

Cuck sure but not gay

Cuck is gay tho

You wish fag

cuck is completely gay if you're a man involved
the whole fetish involves another guy having sex
pretty gay if you ask me, not that there's anything wrong with that

No, op's story is one of reconciliation with his heterosexual girlfriend

>heterosexual

Op is a man, his gf is a woman, that's not gay

Are you serious? Being gay is a mental illness. Newfag

It's not gay though, there is only one man in a fem dom hetero relationship with a dominant woman who cheats

That's still fucking gay you idiot

Man on man gay sex is gay. This is nothing close to that. It's just a love story between a man and a woman (and her used cunt)

What the fuck are you not getting? Fuckin tranny

what is wrong with you?

Stop bumping this cuck shit

I know right? Imagine spending your limited and precious time on earth to craft and edit such a post.
It makes me feel better about myself to know there are such pathetic people in the world.
Thanks OP.

Yet here you are bumping again
STOP

Bump just for you fag

Fuck off