Sluttiest stories of your gf/ex

Sluttiest stories of your gf/ex

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-180657_Instagram.jpg (878x1192, 477.4K)

My girl is a performer she says sometimes people offer her good money to fuck her she hasn't admitted to accepting it but sometimes after she finishes work her pussy is still wet and there's dry cum on it

Let me fuck her in front of an audience whenever I wanted. She wouldn't let other guys touch her, but I fucked her with an audience more times than I can remember clearly.

Oh I bet she does the same when your not there user

Well, she's my ex for a reason lol

when i was 15 my 14yo gf jacked me off on splash mountain ride at disneyland

My gf sends me pics of her pussy after she gets fucked

Attached: Screenshot_20220126-012351_Photos.jpg (1080x1793, 718.49K)

Girlfriend let’s me share her nudes with my best friend. Let’s me see my best friend’s wife’s nudes. She’ll even pose for pics before I go hang out with him.

All 5 of her previous dicks fucked her raw, nutting on her back/ass from behind

2 bfs, 3 one nights

I love thinking about the fillings she’s had while licking and sniffing her,

I might have to do so in a minute after she’s showered

Pic related, more if anyone’s jerkin

Attached: 5BBD9180-A62F-4F26-99B8-628DA0A3C196.jpg (1242x1831, 439.42K)

My ex gf got gangbanged in grade 9

How'd that come up in conversation?

She had a lot of trauma from it as she was wasted at the time and regretted it but she decided to tell me one night when we were drunk I questioned her a lot about it

My wife slept her way to her job.

Attached: 954B2ED0-3FCF-4D39-90AC-7F5F12985DD1.jpg (853x646, 86.54K)

ah. yes, alcohol leads to shit like that coming out of the woodwork

>sluttiest stories
>has had unprotected sex
I cannot imagine how boring your life must be to find this worth mentioning.

>ex
She had a "dom" that would rape her regularly, and force her into gangbangs. She got made airtight almost every weekend for almost a year. No condoms, lots of rough degrading shit happened.

Never wearing a condom without using birth control and/or not knowing anything about the other guys (probable) is pretty slutty

Always does she said it was 5 guys 10 years older then her I found it a little sad but still think of how much she probably loved it at the time

What effect did that have on her ? Does she remember it with any fondness ?

She wasn't black and from Texas was she?

Pics

No she was not

Does it reflect my life how slutty my girl was before she met me? No. Do I think she is a slut? No. Was I just answering the question for the sake of it, yes.

Chill out, mr fucking international thrill seeking mystery man, sorry my perspective doesn’t entertain you

Fag, get yourself laid and chill