What game do you have the most hours in?

What game do you have the most hours in?

Attached: wallhaven-6k1z3x.jpg (3996x2250, 863.51K)

Witcher 3, I love it like eating pussy

>dubs
What is there to do in it?

Fight monsters, help/impress women in need for sex, get cool swords and armour, cool storyline, cool mods

xcom2

rocket league

Ac Odyssey

Unironically fortnite, ive got like 500 hours on it. My second place is bloodborne with like 350 hours, so not bad..

Warframe according to Steam, but mostly because the loader is slow AF.

why?
How can you play this for more then 15 minutes and not want to die?
I was looking for an assassination creed to play. Either the Egypt one or the roman one.

Black ops 3 Zombies 552 hours
I love cod Zombies in general

Attached: BO3-DLC1.png (1366x768, 1.28M)

Escape from Tarkov or Stalker Anomaly. Trying to get my fix anyway I can before Stalker 2 finally comes out.

Well, I'm wrapping up Long War and War of The Chosen. I play through an XCOM2 campaign about once every two months or so.
XCOM1 Long War is a very close second. I only surprised the hours spent on that last summer.
>why?
Because I really enjoy the game. There's enough different ways to play it I haven't had to repeat the exact same path through the game yet.

Either World of Warcraft (which I've since quit) or Minecraft. Both have their game time measured in tens of thousands of hours.

I play a minecraft modpack called "Space Astronomy 2" about every 2 months.
Each time I find a new way to play to get super over powered.

Terraria , 1389 h

I've only played it for 15 minutes. I tried it, got confused and quit.

World of Warcraft. I've got 232days played on my account. Which honestly is way less than some people I know. But I was in the military so I missed a lot of content.
So thats like 5,568 hours played.

Single player games, I played Pokemon Ruby for around 500 hours when I was a teenager.
But since becoming a working adult I've played Witcher 3 about 200 hours.

I'm more of an architect, playing with just a few mods for extra resources to widen my palette.

StarCraft Broodwar & II thousands on each
Flight Simulator X 1,000
CS:GO 600
League of Legends 1,500 regret those so much, only played to be with my friends but the community was cancer

minecraft. it’s fun.

The binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 2279 hours
G-Mod: 998 hours
Terraria: 943 hours
Oxygen not included: 517 hours
Binding of Isaac OG: 291 hours

on record - Conan exiles. Over 10k hours.

Unreal Tournament.
Been playing it for 22 years now. Absolutely no idea how much of my life it's absorbed ... but it's a fucking lot.

Attached: image.jpg (251x201, 8.16K)

forgot screenshot

Attached: conan exiles.jpg (1171x121, 29.12K)

That many hours and you haven't gotten all the achievements?

Vanguard zombies was shit, no?

few of the achievements are linked to dlc that I refused to buy since they nerfed an older dlc that I paid for.

About 2200 in CS:GO

Persona 5 and I had one hell of a time during the pandemic.

Attached: 2DD67AAD-0EE5-4B82-93F4-B5B0AA8B6DF3.jpg (700x394, 30.48K)

oh ya definitely
Love only good ones are, Black ops 1,2,3, World at War
and advanced warfare. I know people hate this one but I think its pretty interesting at least
but infinite warfare, ww2, and bo4 are dogshit

Hard to say. I have no idea how many hours I've spent on Tekken. From before Tekken 3 came out to well after Tekken 6 was out there literally was not one single day that went by without me playing at least a few rounds. On the other hand, I'm currently on save #8628 on Skyrim. If you count Tekken 2, 3, Tag, 4, 5, Tag 2, 6, and 7 as separate games then it's definitely Skyrim.

Attached: ARCHERY 100.jpg (1360x1189, 1.54M)