Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads...

Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads? Does it feel good knowing you are contributing to the evil known as hypergamy? This doesn't really strictly apply to you degenerates, mostly femme bottoms in general. In fact you guys are worse than actual femoids when you think about it, look at Grindr for example. The 80/20 rule seems to affect the gay dating market now, 99% of transgirls & femboys now have a list of standards that require their tops to be literal Chads & Tyrones, even the ugly ones insta-block me when I send my face pic. So with that being said, can you faggots explain yourselves? Why are you so mean to us incels? As for real foids reading this, FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Transbians fuck off, no one cares what you think!

Attached: Universal Hypergamy.jpg (3684x2400, 963.25K)

>the gay dating market now
its hilarious such a thing even exists, whats next an AIDS exchange?

Attached: 1601570445778.png (648x647, 286.98K)

Cause if I'm going to spend hours making myself smooth, clean and pretty I deserve to be fucked by someone who takes care of themselves at least a little bit. A lot of effort goes into being cute.

How ugly do you have to be to get rejected by faggots kek

lmao literally not even true you're just repulsive

im a tranny and i want a disgusting neet

Not OP but wru user?

have you considered crying about it?

They're already doing that, user

Shaving and not being fat isn't hard, stop being a picky little Chad chasing bitch

It's 2022 so not being Chad is enough apparently

You don't even know what I look like, faggot

Nice virtue signal, I guarantee you wouldn't go 5ft near me

Have you considered killing yourself?

Attached: 1567460767206.png (698x613, 178.28K)

have sex

Attached: 1643212192818.gif (188x141, 798.83K)

I remember seeing this a few months ago. Why are you still doing this, user? Maybe you being alone has something to do with you being terminally online.

if incels have anything to offer, it's entitlement. They don't deserve a woman, better yet a guy.

I date a neet; he's a cool guy, really into fnaf & SCP lore & WH40K along with the vidya and animu.
My standards aren't exactly high, they're literally just 'be 6ft or taller, don't be fat'. that's literally most men

They were traumatized in childhood, most often by sexual abuse.
They try to cope by reliving the moment so they look for strong, tall, handsome men, which is what boys idolize their fathers to be, to sodomize them.
Its fucked up, sad.

Attached: gaypeopleadoption.gif (470x386, 1.43M)

Seethe dicklet

I don't suppose you have a single reliable source for any of those assertions, nigger. I love when people that don't know shit get cocky.

that person works for the JIDF, he's literally jewish. do NOT fall for his schlomo schemes

Attached: 1636992885279.jpg (1024x770, 107.34K)

Sweety, there is help. Open up to a therapist and learn to live with the past abuse, you dont have to continue the cycle.

Attached: stopthefags.jpg (199x253, 7.48K)

>that person works for the JIDF, he's literally jewish. do NOT fall for his schlomo schemes

Attached: trannyuniform.webm (148x240, 960.32K)

typical foid response. You hate gays because the wall is undefeated and the rest of your life will be spent with men that don't meet your standards anymore.

Have AIDS

This is the life of a trucel, what do you expect?

>muh entitled

A shitty overused excuse to dismiss ugly men of their basic needs, kys

>be 6ft or taller

Aaaaand there it is, I bet he's white too with a sharp jawline. Kill yourself

They still need to be gassed to cure them of their mental disorder

Attached: gtrouso0joj11.png (785x757, 310.59K)

nice try yid, i'll see you on the fucking west bank tomorrow

bro, the troon-obsession is cringe. Be better. You retards ruined it for me

probably because they can spell common words

>This is the life of a trucel, what do you expect?
I'd expect you to go outside, user.

you deserve nothing. You may have needs, but nobody is required to pay attention to you. Die mad

The Twink wall is 25, then its off to molesting children for you.

ye he's white, I don't date darkies lol. Not the best jawline imo, and he's bald, but the height thing is only because I only date people taller than me

Lol found the incel

just more baseless slander, you don'
t care about anyone besides yourself anyway. Go abort more of your offspring

At least I can have offspring unlike you, faggot freak.

I can, because I'm not the boogeyman that lives in your head. Nobody will ever touch you again until you are dead.

Yeah lets see who will be touching you when those wrinkles start showing up, zoomie.