Honest thoughts on Kim Kardashian?

Honest thoughts on Kim Kardashian?

Attached: kimkardash.png (639x320, 290.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6EqFVWzOfN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still don't know who she is and I still don't care.

Sexiest woman in the world

>fake looking coal burner is the sexiest woman on earth

Talentless whore that somehow fucked enough niggers and got enough plastic surgery to convince everyone that she should be some kind of star for whatever fucking reason. Her whole family rides nigger dick and works off the coat tails of everyone else's hard work to get to the top, it's literally a family of talentless worthless plastic whores and it's sad that young women see them as role models when they haven't done a single fucking thing

I'd still fuck her in every hole. She's fake from head to toe but I don't care as long as she looks good.

Yes.

A blackfishing, narcissist who's vanity is
far more important to her than anything else.
I give it another 5 years before she looks like some sort of monsterous wierdo from all of the surgeries,fillers,botox and the pounds of makeup she trowels on..

Tldr: no matter how good she looks, someone somewhere is sick of her shit

Anyone who dates a Kardashian ends up either cutting their dick off, smoking crack and having strokes, having public mental breakdowns, or their career is ruined. Every single time. The mom is pimping out the family, period.

Kanye was a fucking fool and now he's fucked up in the heart and head. It'll be at least 3 or 4 years before he's over it. He made her *family*.

Kanye might be a "musical genius" but he wanted, and married, the woman "every man wants". No, bro, you erred. You married the woman every man *had*, and
single old you will never cut it for an extended length of time. That's a serious strategic error that will cost you a lot of time and pain.

Hot women are fucked up from years of attention and abuse

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life / find yourself an ugly wife.

Good luck

I am not lying when I say I think she is ugly dood

never seen a single episode of her retarded show
surprisingly did pretty well as the snl host tho
fucking my boy pete davidson but not fucking me so dont really think about her..

well said

youtu.be/6EqFVWzOfN8

Useless object worshiped by useless retards.

Attached: celebjunkbrians.png (1150x804, 539.77K)

Haha, you got the reference and it is soooooo true. I have an ugly girl that is still calling me. On my darkest of days I can always go to her a great cooked meal and a ball draining. She's a emergency pussy. I used to be emergency dick for a hot girl but they fuck with your head too much. One day the hot girl will wonder if they can get you but it's all the test is to fuck with you

Kanye was never a "musical genius" or any other kind of genius..His "music" is ignorant, and he has to change his voice for it because his regular speaking voice is high and whiney like a 7 year old girl..Not to mention he's fucking mental and a religious kook to boot..

She would be 10/10 but -2 points for peasant brown eyes

Based

Khloe mogs her

Attached: 4d8b9e9e.jpg (1996x2994, 632.17K)

Attached: 64753472.jpg (1997x3000, 382.55K)

Attached: EbgbWGdXgAEUMvD.jpg (1200x1561, 137.75K)

This is too based for modern society. Please tone down your rhetoric, sir.

Looks like a transvestite.

Who?

Do you just constantly think about trannies all day?
Your mind has been warped by ultra-liberalism, sad