Alright Any Forums, you've been targeted in the night by violent mercenaries...

Alright Any Forums, you've been targeted in the night by violent mercenaries, your identitys been confused with one that looks like you. What is your weapon of choice and why?

>Pic related, it's mine: a colt python 50cal revolver, upgraded with reflex site for quicker target acquisition and an extended clip to take out more enemies before reload.

Attached: Smith-wesson-44-mag.jpg (953x437, 63.6K)

> op is rarted and doesn't know how guns work. Go back to tik tok zoomer, or at least google a gun before you talk about it

Op might be rarted, but you took the bait

I choose the iPhone 10 - which I use to call the police.

I recommend

Attached: file.png (465x318, 134.58K)

not op
5.7x28 ruger
Stock except red dots
20 in the clip and one in the pipe
Put a hole clean through whatever, including body armor
No recoil, it's a fucking cap gun.

My weapon of choice would be a getaway car to drive over to the nearest police precinct.

I Use a rope to kill myself and instantly be reincarnated as a strong version of myself which instantly dies as my body is still hanging from the rope which instantly reincarnates myself into a sfronger form of myself, whicj causes a repeating loop of death and reincarnation till i become so powerful the rope snaps givong me inhuman strength amd the ability to punch the imposters skinn off.

Extended CLIP? do you know how this gun works?

Anyway you stand no chance alone against trained soldiers.
If they're not aware that you had time to prepare, I would not "home alone" myself, I'd take that time to run somewhere safe and contact the police.
If I can't run and I have only one gun, I don't know, a big ass fixed automatic .50 cal to spray them as soon as they are in sight? But I would probably get shot by a sniper...

I've got two excellent weapons. My left fist, which is called misery and my right fist, which is called pain. I suppose I'll use pain because it's more concussive

Based choice. Nowhere to hide with that thing slamming down some heat. Dumb niggers mercenaries will hide behind the door BOO! Oh look another one is behind the couch BOOM! Ones running and the only shot is through the concrete wall BOOOOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM.

Dead.

>Put a hole clean through whatever, including body armor
No It won't, only the military and LEO have access to 5.7 AP.

Under those circumstances I'd like something with a silencer.

Let's go boys

Attached: 18508a37114b0f9fa69700d201f38bc4--sarajevo--years.jpg (623x663, 81.1K)

That's cool. My fists are legally declared lethal weapons. I was with my wife one night at a dive bar. This was back when I was with the Army Rangers. Anyways, some assholes try starting shit with and I go back and whoop 3 of their asses. Judge told me that due to my military training, I should've known better than to unleash such fury. I got sent to prison yada yada yada. Lots of freaks in there. Has this one fucker called Cyrus...evil fuck he was. I mean he spoke calmly and was intelligent, but man did he have some evil in his heart. Then there was Garland Greene...fucking weirdo he was. That fucker was REAL psychotic. He just gave off serial killer vibes.

Terrible place, prison. I don't recommend it.

Oh should've mentioned I killed all three guys. They were e fucking with my wife man. She was pregnant!

Attached: Cat Gun.gif (500x400, 351.77K)

Thank you for your service, Nic

I hear you. It's tough having thunder and lightning at the end of your arms. A burden.

I'm sorry, but I don't know any one with the name. There's a plenty of Nics down here in the South, you must be specific.