IT WAS FAKE

IT WAS FAKE

Attached: fakemoonlanding.jpg (1584x1600, 844.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTQ-SmeLTl8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7269745/Satellite-images-items-left-Apollo-11-moon-landing-site-50-years-later.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ahh crap all this work to create this scene and we forgot to add tracks, god damn.. always the same stuff when you hire interns....

RIGHT? you see footprints but no tire tracks. it was a prop on the sound stage

Attached: coneheads_fakemoonlanding.jpg (1280x716, 194.09K)

In contrast you have to admit that they did a brilliant job with the scenery, anticipating landscape details that the lunar orbiter photographs would show decades later.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTQ-SmeLTl8

Smartass, back then they had all the information they needed to make up the landscape details for this fake shot. The scenery closeups were already photographed by Apollo 14 Command Module Pilot Roosa who had the job to take close-up high-rez aereal photographs for the upcoming mission while his fellows were having a ball on the surface. So there you have it. waaaaaiit......

They hadn't travelled anywhere yet. It was assembled in place and they are just about ready to drive. There are no tracks yet.

122:47:48 Schmitt: I think you have lost a fender. I keep getting rained on.
122:47:51 Cernan: Oh no!
122:48:03 Schmitt: Sure, look at it.
122:48:04 Cernan: Oh boy, that’s going to be terrible.
122:48:12 Schmitt: I didn’t see it. We probably lost it. I think I know when because I just started to notice it.
122:48:55 Cernan: Look at that fender. Look at the dust it’s produced.
122:49:18 Cernan: Boy, I don’t like losing that fender.

So they already had driven around on the moon before they got to fix the fender with a cardboard and duct tape. See?

waait...

The Rover was extremely light, and on the Moon everything weighs one sixth of what it weighs on Earth. The Rover weighed about 210 kilograms (462 pounds) on Earth, so on the Moon it weighed only about 35 kilograms (77 pounds); therefore the astronauts could easily lift one of its ends.

Indeed, that’s what they often did when they needed to turn the Rover around: they simply lifted one end and turned it. This was actually a scheduled maneuver during the extraction of the Rover from the LM: the Moon car had to be turned through 180 degrees to point it away from the LM.

In this case it actually drove there. Gene Cernan did some extensive repair on the fender and stirred up quite a bit of dust and sand while hopping around the tire. You see a lot of newly stirred sand around the wheel covering the tracks.

lies

We know.

There are tire tracks in the left corner. Covered by some gravel. Maybe they were digging around there for some time and the vehicle, which only had a limited range, was not moved for a while?

user... your meds...

>>ignoring China also confirms US's successful landing on the moon.

Attached: 1643451757700.jpg (1280x720, 93.11K)

all staged, which is why other country's space probes can see the lunar landing site.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7269745/Satellite-images-items-left-Apollo-11-moon-landing-site-50-years-later.html

Yes. Gene Cernan shot that photo after he famously repaired the missing fender with some map cardboard and duct tape. He obviously felt rather proud. Hopping around the tire made him kick up some dust and sand that flew a bit further than it would have on earth and also landed unhindered by air.

Attached: f0561-AS17-137-20979HR.jpg (1584x1600, 396.57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
Have you ever thought about how hard it would be to fake the live broadcast of the moonwalk?

Gene Cernan doesn't exist. Take your meds.

no, OP, it was not "fake", you simply have insufficient data, and insufficient knowledge about the events to make an informed, educated answer.

the reality is that the Apollo 17 field repair was done with a lot of scuffing around, movin back and forth - hence the multitude of footprints which have kicked up the loose dust, and covered the light tracks the wheels had made.

Also the LRV was only 210kg on earth, meaning a loaded weight of 55kg/wheel, with a surface area of about 20cm/3 - and all of that was in lunar gravity, which is 1/6th that of earth meaning a weight loading on any area was equivalent of a few hundred grams. The weight on your average Ford f150's tyre in a dusty field is tens, if not a hundred times as much mass per square cm / square inch. The astronauts' boots had a lot more surface area pressure than the rover. (same, incidentally applies to soldiers and tanks - an 80-ton tank can drive over stuff a person will sink into ankle-deep, because the tank has far less surface area pressure)

As such, when being rolled forward slowly, like the last few feet before it was parked for repairs, the lunar rover wasnt putting much pressure on the surface to make deep tyre tracks, and the shallow marks were then obscured by them walking around the wheel.

there are almost 4,000 photos from the Apollo 17 mission; hundreds of them show tyre tracks. Cherrypicking one image only makes you look like a fool.

this Gene Cernan, upper right, doesnt exist?

Attached: cernan01.jpg (1280x848, 226.59K)

If his name is Gene, why does his nametag say E.A.? Prove that New York is real.

All you need to know to prove that the moon landing really happened is realize that the Russians were watching very closely with every bit of radio and telescopic equipment that they could. If they had any reason to doubt it was happening, they would have run with it

there's no-one in this photograph?

and you try to tell others to "take your meds"?

Attached: cernan02.jpg (800x800, 65.95K)

not if they were IN ON the conspiracy... to keep up appearances with the rest of the world

There is also the low gravitational forces, basically kicked up dirt would move around a lot more and go more distance before coming back to the surface.
They would erase tracks that were just there an hour before by normal walking around.
While I may question the moon landing myself, the lack of tracks is not good evidence.

Do people unironically think we haven't been to the moon?

>IT WAS FAKE

It's not fake you're a twat.

Eugene
Andrew
Cernan

if you think that is real, do you think that the nasa space station interviews are real? where the people clearly have wires? if you think the space station stuff is fake, why do you continue to believe the moon landing stuff is real?

Moving on from vaccines already? God it's neverending with you rightoids

technically he's dead so he doesn't exist.

Look at the moon dust all over the place. I recall him stating that the dust was a pain in the ass, itchy and sticky.

do you believe the space station interviews are real(where the people clearly are on wires)? if not, why do you trust the moon landing if the space station stuff is so obviously faked?

The problem with the dust was serious. It's very abrasive like sandblasting. It's black and if it covers the car battery it could overheat. And you can't blow it off.
They did a very well job. The risks were high.
Nobody would ever again put astronauts in such an environment, all the work can be done by an robot nowadays.

>Prove that New York is real
>New York
The city from the Spider-Man movies?

I wonder, who could Eugene A. Cernan be? Clearly not Gene Cernan, no. Must be a conspiracy, right?
I suppose Eugene Allen Hackman, or Gene Hackman doenst exist either?
I presume you think that anyone called "bob" whose real name is "robert" is a fake actor too. same for any James called "Jimmy", and so on.

>Gene Hackman
But he's played by Tom Hanks.