Does /b pull back their foreskin when peeing? It seems like a more hygienic option then peeing with your foreskin down...

Does /b pull back their foreskin when peeing? It seems like a more hygienic option then peeing with your foreskin down? Also uncut > cut; yall niggas got dry ass tips

Attached: R.jpg (699x838, 121.46K)

>pull foreskin for pissing
No, because it makes it spray everywhere.
>more hygienic
Probably, but showering regularly solves that problem.

Yep. Otherwise the foreskin alters the flow and you spray everywhere.

You a femanon or something?

Nope. Just have an uncut cock. Can't pull it back and piss without it spraying everywhere and making a huge mess.

Ive seen dry uncut tips tho

Attached: B52B2EFB-7BB4-48E6-A56E-85BF4F83B4D6.jpg (1024x766, 68.2K)

Jesus christ. That thing needs to be exposed to running water to be cleansed.

I fucking hate being cut

I fucking hate being uncut

No.

When I do, sometimes it feels like I haven't completely finished even though I did, as if some of the piss got stuck inside my fucking cock.

Attached: 12441.jpg (800x600, 70.21K)

Wtf is that pic

nightmare incarnate.

Then get cut retard

Damn, uncut cocks look so much hotter than cut ones. I mean, there are ugly cocks and nice cocks either way, but there's just something really fucking hot about having an intact cock. I don't know what it is. It feels just as good inside you, but it LOOKS a whole lot better. And I guess it feels better in your mouth, too, when the foreskin is there. Men tend to go fucking bananas when you slide your tongue underneath it. It's hot as all hell.

Attached: 1445546066001.jpg (2816x1582, 991.6K)

Yes. Also, I wash with a bidet afterwards.

Fag

Wish girls felt that way :(

yeah i pull mine back, otherwise i have no aim. the head of mine is visible but still helps to pull back first

Attached: qwpioej.jpg (2408x3710, 1.88M)

Hygiene is nothing to be ashamed of. Quite the contrary, uncleanliness is not a point of pride.

Squirtin ur asshole

Always pull back unless I'm pissing before a shower.

Fuck that.
More like a good dousing in petroleum to clean that fucking specimen.
Fucking gopping.

We do, just retard Americuck women don't. Literally most of Europe is uncut we don't fucking like mutilated cocks here.

I don’t have any foreskin mister

Europe doesn’t matter

Yep, only /my/ bubble is important and matters. If someone has a different opinion than I do, they don't matter, because I am infallible and never wrong.