Leftard pilot tries to kill right wing politician by suicide plane crash

>Leftard pilot tries to kill right wing politician by suicide plane crash
>Leftard pilot dies
>Right wing politician survives with minor injuries
God is not on your side leftards. Also why are you people so violent?

theguardian.com/politics/2010/may/06/ukip-nigel-farage-plane-crash

Attached: farageplanecrash.jpg (480x300, 51.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/justin-adams-dead-nigel-farage-2901915
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10455379/MICHAEL-CRICK-reveals-threat-pilot-survived-plane-crash-Nigel-Farage.html
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-banner-planes-20150810-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit bait. Sage.

kys lefty scum

>>Leftard pilot tries to kill right wing politician by suicide plane crash
>Leftard pilot dies
>Right wing politician survives with minor injuries
>God is not on your side leftards. Also why are you people so violent?

The pilot who died three years after the crash, which was an accident - as ruled by the air accident investigation board, caused by the UKIP banner the plane was trailing becoming tangled in the plane's control surfaces - and who then suffered depression not least because he was refused compensation for the accident, resulting in him lashing out in anger at Farage?

the same Farage who said of the pilot's death:
>"This is a horribly tragic end and I'm desperately sorry for what happened."

Why are "you people" such disingenuous liars, desperate to present untruths and attempt to manipulate people into believing the lies your propagate at any opportunity, even when easily disproven?

If there were a god, he would be disgusted by people like you.

harrison ford has been trying to kill himself by airplane too.

This is total BS. Nigle Ferengi got stung in the heart by a sting ray and died like 20 years ago, he didn't die in a plane crash.

Attached: he-hate-me.jpg (1200x675, 151.05K)

>makes up a story appealing to emotions
Pretty typical lib method

>makes up a story appealing to emotions

as opposed to the reality: you making up a story to appeal to right-wingers' fear and anger? You know, its almost like being a pathological liar, and manipulator, even when called out, is all you can do, while you project, project, project, knowing that deep down, you're a disingenuous shit.

but since you want to news articles:
>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/justin-adams-dead-nigel-farage-2901915

>UKIP leader Nigel Farage today told of his sadness at the death of a pilot whose life fell apart after he crashed with the politician on board.
>Justin Adams, 48, was found at his home and police are not treating the death as suspicious.
>In May 2010, Mr Adams was flying a light aircraft which was towing an election banner when it nosedived to the ground, causing him and Mr Farage significant injuries.
>Mr Farage said: “It’s a very tragic situation and I’m very sad about Mr Adams’ passing.”
>After the crash Mr Adams suffered from depression, and he blamed the incident for the break up of his marriage and loss of his business.
>In June 2011, Mr Adams, a self-employed commercial pilot, was given a two-year community order after a court heard that he had threatened to kill Mr Farage as a “cry for help”.
>Oxford Crown Court was told Mr Adams lost work in the six months it took for the Civil Aviation Authority probe into the crash to take place.

shit bait. sage.

Pilot died like 3 years later
>COINCIDENCE??? I THINK NOT!!

>It WaS aN AcCiDeNt CaUsEd By A BaNnEr ThEy WeRe DrAgGiNg
>Every day multiple planes carry the same kind of banner and none of them ever crash due to them
In their tongue, he's lefty. CopeBorn!

Ugghhh more boring bait

There is actually something to the story just not quiet what OP said and also not what you said. You both are full of shit.
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10455379/MICHAEL-CRICK-reveals-threat-pilot-survived-plane-crash-Nigel-Farage.html

Ah yes. the "the air accident board clearly hit the TRUTH!!!1 conspiracy"
because everything that doesnt fit your little world-view has to be a conspiracy, right?
lets use this amazing technology called google for two seconds:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-banner-planes-20150810-story.html

>Recent airplane-banner crash makes 25 in two decades
>The aircraft was a Piper PA-18 towing an advertising banner, and a federal report about the crash is expected this week.
>Accidents involving “banner towing” are tracked by the Federal Aviation Administration and the National Transportation Safety Board.
>Records show that there have been 25 aircraft accidents involving such planes in California in the last two decades, and more than 62% resulted in injury or death.

25 accidents in California alone, over 20 years. more than one yearly.
dozens of other articles out there. the Times suggests there have been over 500 air accidents caused by banners. Oh, what a shame, reality rather shows what a liar you are.

as you like to say: "cope."

itt jobless democrats seething while they should be working

Attached: g8S9wR3kdwlUZcoGuGQTO1UHY-4dJqhgm4XbIl2QOms.jpg (614x1772, 942.07K)

>There is actually something to the story just not quiet what OP said and also not what you said. You both are full of shit.

what I said is accurate: the pilot died 3 years after the crash, was not suicidal, the cause of the crash was an accident, and after the crash lashed out at Farage. as mentioned in >>In June 2011, Mr Adams, a self-employed commercial pilot, was given a two-year community order after a court heard that he had threatened to kill Mr Farage as a “cry for help”.

OP is a liar.
>the pilot did not try to kill farage in a "suicide plane crash."
>the pilot did not die.

his entire claim is provably false.

Attached: 1643659511731.jpg (834x354, 120.8K)

>25 accidents in California alone, over 20 years. more than one yearly.

>less than 2 plane crashes a year in California
>even fewer than those have injuries that lead to death
>hundreds of flights going on everyday, less than 2 accidents per year

>Farage
>Right wing

He's a civnat retard.

Nigel looks like a little bitch there.

Attached: 60smps.jpg (500x628, 50.71K)

You're a bigger moron than daiper wearing drumphead.

I understand reading comprehension is a little bit of a weak point for you, but:

that's 2 plane crashes carrying banners. not of the "hundreds of flights going on everyday".

second, that guy claimed
>Every day multiple planes carry the same kind of banner and none of them ever crash due to them

"And none of them ever crash" is evidently disproven by the fact that dozens of such aircraft DO crash.
So while you're busy shifting the goalposts, attempting to move the claim, the reality stands:
there is record of dozens of banner-carrying aircraft have crashed in one state alone. Hundreds across the US. I dont have any idea how many worldwide. A basic search online will find news articles from the US, UK, Canada, etc.

his conspiracy bullshit is patently untrue.