Ask a sociopath anything

Ask a sociopath anything

Attached: a31.png (510x405, 205.01K)

how's elementary school going?

Ask your dad

do you hate niggers

why would you classify yourself as a sociopath? do you still have empathy unlike a psychopath?

More like, I just dislike them. Actually a nigger just delivered a package to my neighbor's house and it seemed like he had an attitude.

Are you biologically a male or a female?
then I will ask you a pertinent question.

ordering dildos do give attitude

psychopath/sociopath is literally the exact same thing, the terms are interchangeable. I have zero natural empathy, and my conscience is not a "little voice" telling me what I should or shouldn't do, as I've commonly heard it being described.

Male

ok, sociopath,
show dick pics then

no they aren't. sociopaths are planners while psychopaths do crazy shit just for the sake of it. sociopaths are more likely to have empathy and more connections with people setting up more sociopathic behavior potentially. the conscious is what you're referring to that is more guilt based instead of empathy based where you still understand peoples feelings. it sounds like you might have psychopathy.

We're litterally 90% sociopaths here do you feel special? Instead of acting pretentious make a rekt thread for us or something useful.

Nevermind we already have a rekt thread

It's simple psychopath will have more friends, be more extroverted. A sociopath will have less relationships, more introverted

How many fingers am I holding up?

its always good to meet a fellow traveler.

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes. No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

They are not the same thing dumbasd
Pyschopaths have no empathy sociopaths have selective empathy

OP is literally the joker.

Attached: im literally the Joker23.jpg (1080x1440, 439.3K)

>the terms are interchangeable.
If you are talking to ignorant morons this is true.
Generally it is considered by the DSM that psychopaths were born that way and sociopaths were made that way.
if you want something they both are try Antisocial Personality Disorders.

Attached: im the joker.jpg (310x301, 23.67K)

>psychopaths were born that way and sociopaths were made that way.

dumbest fucking shit i ever heard