Why are (((they))) flooding America with infinity numbers of Brown people?

Why are (((they))) flooding America with infinity numbers of Brown people?

Attached: mx20180206-1.jpg (975x650, 118.58K)

Elon is a sell out

Attached: 20211220_212701.gif (414x640, 181.35K)

Because a country of mixed breed mongrels without any culture will be easily controlled like dumbass cattle

It's simple economics. People aren't having kids because opportunity is at an all time low, so you have to get people from somewhere, anywhere to keep the system propped up.

damn i cant believe texas looks like this

If Elon was a real man, he would play PS, not a Nintendo Switch for kids.

Because you have no second amendment to defend yourselves. Every home should have a tax paid mortar and .50 barret rifle in it...

They aren't having kids because white people take on college debt and fear the cost of preschool, Healthcare, and eventually college for their kid all while being priced out of home ownership. If you fear a Hispanic US you should be voting for the government to provide more economic coverage for the things white parents care about. Voting like a boomer only helps boomers who got most of the things I listed.

Attached: old-economy-steve.png (625x299, 278.91K)

This is the reason.

Attached: jewish plan.png (1400x950, 1.9M)

So here's what I ho estly think and I am not trolling. Corporate America basically owns this country. They want more workers to lower wages but also want more people to buy shit so we import more people. And then there is the other theory that most brown people are stupid as hell so having millions of them make it easier to control this country.

Attached: sure3.jpg (500x500, 85.09K)

yes, that's what I meant by opportunity is low: birth rates are 100% the result of economics.

They will vote democrat, thats why

Because the USA stole their future 65 years ago, and there is nothing left for them. Payback bitches

Image related ---

Elon Musk

I'd rather live in Mexico and I've been to both countries but ok

Why did they fill america with all those dirty Italian and Irish back in the day? Should’ve kept them out

They keep wages delightfully low, make collective bargaining impossible keep homes unaffordable!
Get with the program, chud!

NGL. I was just yanking that if Creepy Uncle Joe wanted to do something that would actually win him points on the left and right he would declare an annexation of Mexico in order to kick out/kill the cartels and take over/legalizethe pharmaceutical market down there. The pink hairs get what they want cause all the Meheecans finally get to be US citizens like they always wanted. The Republicucks get the war their corporate special interests are always spoiling for. He'll even the Porcupine gang gets one off their wish list with Legalization of their various chemistry and botanical hobbies. Huge cash cow if you monetize and tax the everloving fuck out of it.

But, y'know, we live in a world where we run off to pointless poor corners of the world to bomb and shoot people who have nothing so we can get corporations to strip some resource deposits for 10 years.

>And then there is the other theory
That theory is 'they' believing the intact Caucasian nuclear family being the biggest threat to 'they' domination

Hispanics being low-IQ, easily manipulated sheep is mostly incidental (as long as they keep out-breeding honkies), hopefully they prove their puppet masters wrong and run for the American dream

Attached: Donald-Trump-Living-Room.jpg (2000x1500, 1.22M)