/telegram/

what are the best/most interesting telegram groups?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 19.31.55.png (382x356, 198.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/intelslava
t.me/encyclopedia_dramatica2
t.me/CIG_telegram
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The NSA group. You don't need to join it.

The drug/hooker one
The Soviet intelligence ones
The Ukraine intelligence ones
Local intelligence ones
Traps

Links?

t.me/intelslava

Attached: 56-54.jpg (640x640, 107.24K)

Encyclopedia Dramatica
encyclopediadramatica.online
t.me/encyclopedia_dramatica2

t.me/CIG_telegram

Attached: 20-27-49.jpg (640x640, 140.24K)

>ukraine intelligence
Nice one.

Ligma

/SchizosOnline

Western telegram is beyond degenerate. Lots of furries, too.

bump

@DeezerMusicBot

the one where we make fun of Luke Smith until he rage quits and makes a video demanding that people stop using it.

i dunno maybe kemono party also how do you create an alt account there will i be traced if i use my J5 even with a different SIM

sweet i didnt even know they had one too bad their site didn't have any juicy updates in a while

fun fact dicksword where deranged incompetent furry groomer hang out and all the time and they also use this platform as a bot testing ground
telegram on the other hand is where organized anti straight anti bigot/white groups plan their operations whenever a skinfag gets pwned IRL or one chan board gets flooded with fed-bait (aka pizza) you can be sure that they organize it there discord is way too insecure
honestly at this point i would not be too surprised if the owner of this platform is also a zoo like discord since the client is proprietary and the anti screenshot is shady as hell

not sure if this site also supports lgbt but i cannot find anything there
telegram is the real enemy im surprised nobody batted an eye about this just like pfizer go datamine them with a dummy account yourself
you'll be shocked and speechless by how much far-left antifa extremism you will find there they really hate straggots its fucking unreal

anyways who has a exported copy of BlumTard's le sekrit anti-woke telegram chill pepe chat group? the needful aint gonna do itself its time to OSNIT some humanitarian pro-lgbt hypocrites (just an ordinary year in the furry community move on folks nothing new or special here)

nickjfuentes: catholic zoomer
gabtrends: christian american patriotism
thuletide: european paganism
mangopress: china shilling
keith_woods: alt-right millennial
CIG_telegram: geopolitics news

I tried their channel but left after I realized they were posting stolen content from reddit, 9gag, and instagram. Posting family guy memes as if they were actually funny was the final straw for me. Also their admin in-joke circle jerking (bob) was mega cringe.

If your gonna post family guy, may as well post john oliver quips and skits as well.

> The drug/hooker one
I require sauce for…research

NoGoolag

Schizophrenics Online

school shooter red flags surround this post