Not taking the vaccine. And the reason? Go fuck yourself. Wear a mask? I don't think so. Go fuck yourself...

Not taking the vaccine. And the reason? Go fuck yourself. Wear a mask? I don't think so. Go fuck yourself. Sign in at a business with my smartphone, or on a sign-in sheet? Not a chance. Go FUCKING fuck yourself.

And maybe, if you're reading this, you're thinking, "oh, he mad" or "wow, another tourist from you-know-where" or "cry moar edgy teen kid." Maybe you have meme pictures lined up with your replies, to make you look cool and show all the other cool kids how cool you are. Again, go fuck yourself. Maybe you'll try a different angle - the "pity" or "fake-pity to gather personal information for ammunition" angle. You know it. Go fuck yourself.

And if maybe, just maybe, there are repercussions to all of this? Consequences? ("Will never be the same." Go fuck yourself.) Then go fuck yourself. If I lose my job? If my personal life is obliterated? If there's even criminal charges laid against me? I will spend every remaining cent until I am penniless, to hire the finest defense lawyer and round-the-clock media team to document my every move, for absolute maximum exposure possible.

And if, for whatever reason, all of that fails entirely and I'm sent to prison - penniless, jobless, no longer having a girlfriend or anyone to support me, as the last of my health slowly drains away from the virus known as COVID-19? My last words to the judge and the courtroom will be exactly the same as they are to you, today.

Go fuck yourself.

>tl;dr for niggers who can't read: I don't write things for niggers who can't read. Go fuck yourself

Attached: Fauci Ouchie.jpg (1284x1371, 86.28K)

lol ok faggot

tldr: op likes gay sex poop play

>Not taking the vaccine.

Penny-a-Post, we're glad you're going to get sick and possibly die. It's obvious all you are qualified to do is post disinfo for pennies, so you being dead would be a net asset to humanity.

Okay, incel. Enjoy your covid dick.

Based

Attached: 1521754846953.png (800x600, 19.33K)

This post is the very definition of seethe and cope.

Attached: Bert.png (500x690, 642.21K)

>you're going to get sick and possibly die.
You could too you vaxxed puppet.

I always say I didn't get the poke to be immune to Covid I got it to be immune to the bs I knew would come.

The world says fuck you right back, disease-spreader.

You are cattle.

Attached: 1642468598921.jpg (1763x872, 228.83K)

You are full of shit.

lol. Your vax does nothing except possibly kill you. Hope you enjoy your heart attack from one of your boosters that you'll have to keep taking.

Attached: 1643650635140.jpg (4310x4127, 1.93M)

>Your vax does nothing except possibly kill you.

The oversimplified conclusion you've reached on almost pure faith, by people with no credentials with LONG histories of lying to you makes ME the "cattle".

Makes you a dumbass.

Attached: 1640548112254.jpg (1280x720, 143.17K)

Samefag, also there’s your (you)

Vax researcher and tester here. It's all a paid hoax, the trails were totally botched. Lol

>Not taking the vaccine. And the reason? Go fuck yourself. Wear a mask? I don't think so. Go fuck yourself. Sign in at a business with my smartphone, or on a sign-in sheet? Not a chance. Go FUCKING fuck yourself.

Attached: 61a6ek.jpg (500x500, 65.83K)

Don't go to the hospital when you get sick. The reason: GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Attached: 5k10rvt74oa81.jpg (550x657, 60.35K)

cant stop me lol

kys saves the text bomb and maybe you wont take anyone with you instead of spreading the disease unknowingly

You stupid fucking republican. It's not samefaggery if the same two people, say you and I, exchange multiple posts.

Are there any intelligent republicans left?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 13-15-53 b - Not taking the vaccine And the reason Go fuck yo - Random - 4chan - Copy.png (346x211, 8.54K)

Noooo you cant just hecking take the very safe and cheap treatments that have a proven track record against covid you gotta the very expensive big pharma gold plated shit so they can buy more yachts and Porsches.

Not in your commie blue state. They're all fleeing to where things make more sense.

Attached: dems population change.jpg (819x1024, 114.98K)

This. The trails were obviously botched, sheeple. Fake trails 100%

Totally your choice. And I think it should be a choice for everyone.

You are a cattle for the pharma companies, and you ignore any evidence against the vaccine. You are a shill.

Attached: 1640972369869.jpg (655x346, 55.73K)