Women consider this small. It’s not fair

Women consider this small. It’s not fair

Attached: A05F9CA6-D285-4F78-97FA-A60D16E19BCC.jpg (522x537, 42.98K)

who gives a shit what women consider at all, retard

Over half the toys on bad dragon are meant to go in the ass, so it's really men who consider that small. And you're among them, you fucking size queen.

>Women

Black bois btfo

it's a dragon not a whiteboi cock

>it's a dragon not a whiteboi cock oh man my clitty is just squirting from the thought of a HUGE NIGGER COCK IN MY ASS AND BEING SLAUGHTERED LIKE A PIG GOD IM GONNA LEAK SO MUCH

Attached: 1639783287529.gif (370x377, 985.98K)

The fuck are you on about

Most women do not give a single fuck about dick size, they care about how well you can provide for them. That's why expensive things turn them on and not tight pants.
There are some women who care about big dicks. But do you really want to fuck any of them?

Stop thinking that women want what men want. It doesn't work that way.

What about expensive tight pants?

>bad dragon
>nearly the entire consumer base is male
Wtf do women have to do with this?

So dragons really are a thing mostly men like?

Those things are made for gay furries most of whom are size queens. I have a few myself but I'm not really a bottom so I never use em

People have this messed up notion that men and women want the same thing. It's simply not true. It's like thinking you could buy groceries with sandwiches.
Grocery stores have more food than the owners can eat. What they want is your money. The same is true with women and sex. Any woman you'd want to fuck can get someone to fuck her anytime she wants. What she really wants in exchange for sex is security. So if you wanna fuck a woman, you either gotta look like you could beat up everyone else who wants to fuck her, or hire someone to do it for you.

how can hyoomons even compete?

The majority of people buying dragon dildos are not women.

Source: I own some.

Haha why would a man want a dildo?? Do u use it on ur gf?

>women consider this small
whores consider this small

>Haha why would a man want a dildo?
Anal feels really, really good. Don't have a gf or bf.

Attached: toys2.jpg (1512x1584, 1.22M)

>women

Attached: 1643327354869.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

Women and their stretchy vaginas. It's not unusual for petite woman who's the opposite of fat to push out 12+ pound babies.

Exit whole makes it physically impossible for a 13 pound babies massive head to ever get through... no problem. She just takes a deep breath moans just like when she's being fucked by BBC and pushes even harder... perenium rips open all the way from her vagina to her asshole and now the baby's got plenty of room thanks to the extra highways she added just by moaning and pushing with her guts.