Is old school runescape a good game with a friendly community in 2022?

Is old school runescape a good game with a friendly community in 2022?

Attached: virgin games.png (496x214, 55.54K)

Decent game. Both OSRS and RS3 communities can be hit and miss though.

It's alright. The community varies based on what you are doing. Huge amount of bot farms, scammers, people doing shady shit for their gold selling business. But also nice people if you are actually playing the game. Just stay away from the duel arena (which now has a 10mill stake limit due to the amount of illegal shit going on in there).

Which one is a hit and the other is miss?

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

You again. Buddy you need to stop following me around, you think you are intimidating me by posting in all of my threads, well I will tell you what, things are going to get serious if I see you around here again. Last warning.

What kind of illegal stuff.. I heard a Jagex Mod got arrested for diddling someone, was it related to gambling?

You again. Buddy you need to stop following me around, you think you are intimidating me by posting in all of my threads, well I will tell you what, things are going to get serious if I see you around here again. Last warning.

RS3 players are faggots

Attached: OSRS vs RS3.jpg (4652x1920, 1.9M)

Differs with the world you're on.

Good game, community is just silence with a mutual understanding of how things work

Can I post this meme on the reddit?

I am on Earth

Idk about that, but if you check out SirPugger's videos there's crazy amount of full time gold selling operations, making well over normal salaries.

kek

>cherry picking

Attached: de1c911.png (777x490, 115.07K)

Attached: f7d10a9.png (1356x1111, 971.49K)

This. If you hang out in Lumby you might get some free stuff. I know Opiate Dave hangs out in the most populated server dishing out golden amulets from the Falador smelter. He just drops them so others can use/sell them.

Shout out Opiate Dave, you a real1

tl;dr no
It's a great game that has had so much love put into it over the years but the community is absolute dogshit. Plagued by endless gold farming bots and elitist faggots. Only content that gets added is for no life end game players who have max gear. Community is split between whiney pkers that get mad when players don't vote to approve the latest PvP content that will get abused or immediately nerfed and PvMers that shit their pants when they don't release a new boss every 6 months. The entire community has a "crab in the pot" mentality of "if I had to suffer so should you" so any new methods of training that get polled get voted down because some fat retard spent 500 hours getting 99 runecrafting. If you have no nostalgia for the game it isn't worth playing, if you do have nostalgia you'd probably be better off dicking around on a private server because it doesn't cost money. The current state of the game is not worth $11/mo
Source: been playing since 2004

they are mostly cool

Osrs community is mostly dogshit. You can find decent clan chats though.

runescape is for autism