My ball hurts really bad. What could be the reason?

My ball hurts really bad. What could be the reason?

Attached: thumb-1920-130418.jpg (1080x1080, 106.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video12278549/dildo_in_his_urethra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up you fucking pussy ass bitch

Not enough cumming

I jack off 10 times daily. I guess you're wrong go think about your behaviour

it could be twisted and a real medical emergency that if not dealt with could result in necrotised tissue requiring amputation.

Yes, I thought about this, but it looks healthy

Are you a fucking spider monkey?

but its hurting. If you got socialized medicine you should just go to the er and say it hurts and you are worried about twisted. Maybe you can get a nurse to fondle your balls.

Is either testicle swollen?

no but i would fuck a male spider monkey

Edgy fag?

Go to emergency room. You might have a twisted testicle which is a very time sensitive thing to deal with. Otherwise you might have epididymis which is easily cured with antibiotics.

If the pain is moderate to severe, could be testicular torsion. It's a medical emergency and failure to correct within 6 hours may result in a permanently damaged testicle. It can also be fatal if left untreated, necrosis. If the testicle is ruined it has to be surgically removed.

It could be orchitis. Inflammation.

Or epididymitis, inflammation of the epididymis.

Book a urologist appointment asap and ask for an ultra sound and urine sample to rule out varicoceles, STIs, etc.

blue balls, squeezed nerve, not drinking enough water. if it was something serious you would definitely know. drink more water, take some Tylenol, and it'll go away

If you have varicose veins at all the can run up to ur scrotum and cause random aches and pains. Generally you have an ultrasound on your balls to confirm it. Not much you can do about tbh

*Epididymitis

Of course, the emergency room is your only option if the pain is enough to suspect torsion.

Stop jerking off every fucking day. Retard

Attached: C4685EEA-0B89-4AE8-82F4-16AD0B1ADD62.png (517x500, 230.92K)

now THIS is an ultrasound
xvideos.com/video12278549/dildo_in_his_urethra

it's definitely aids

testicular torsion