Secret government intercepts various reports of people "falling into the ground" or "slipping into walls", and vanishing

>secret government intercepts various reports of people "falling into the ground" or "slipping into walls", and vanishing
>same secret government knows not all phenomena is consistent with the laws of physics
>invent device that can allow user to walk through solid matter
>gain access to backyroomsies

I am cringing over how shit backrooms is compared to SCPs, which are also becoming cringe and autistic.

Attached: 655672.jpg (964x723, 295.5K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread..

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread. .

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread..

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread .

It's kinda sad that some 16 year old from San Francisco now controls the backrooms narrative.

classic backrooms are cool

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread. .

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread. . .

normies ruin Any Forums originals

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you litle subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread

>OMG IM TRAPPED IN LE BACKROOOOMSSSS WHAT AM I GONNA DO THE SPOOPY SCAWY PEEPEEPOOPOO MONSTER IS GONNA EAT MEEE

Attached: 31333.jpg (480x360, 76.42K)

>why we need reply filter too

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.,

no monster in backrooms normal fag, backrooms is the monster

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread,

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread,,

>OMG IM TRAPPED IN LE BACKROOOOMSSSS WHAT AM I GONNA DO THE SPOOPY SCAWY BACKROOMS IS GONNA EAT MEEE

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.,.

looks like the pathetic thread user is trapped in the backrooms

So sick of this backrooms shit.
It was cool, until people pretended to get all scientific and SCP with it. I blame Reddit, and their need to feel smart.

>backreplies
Why can't I abandon thread?

I agree