"Degoogling" a google phone for privacy reasons and security is the dumbest thing i've seen people do

"Degoogling" a google phone for privacy reasons and security is the dumbest thing i've seen people do
if you care so much about privacy then why not get an iphone instead? Apple respects your privacy, states very clearly what each app does and collects when you download and use it and they offer many tools to be more private and secure on your phone
Removing google services from an android phone and then putting on a community made skin on top handicaps your phone's capabilities and make it extremely difficult to use at the cost of it not sending requests to google constantly, meanwhile the backdoored snapdragon chink cpus still syphon all your data regardless.
You're an actual stupid troglodyte if you try to de-botnet a botnet phone

Attached: GA01188-US630472827.jpg (1109x1280, 80.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

searchads.apple.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Apple respects your privacy
lol

lmao

Lol at you thinking apple respects your privacy. Gay thread, I'm taking over.

Can someone tell me why, when degoogling a phone, the pixel is always recommended. How tf does it make sense to install calyx or graphene to degoogle a phone on Google's fucking hardware? Is it not likely they have backdoors they're not telling anyone about. Makes it seem very suspicious that these ROMs seem centered around google hardware

I agree, I’ve wasted so much time doing the whole android ricing, rooting, flashing roms.
It’s just a huge timesink for nothing gained.

Objectively more than an advertising company

It's because Google makes it very easy to install an alternative ROM and provide all the soft/firmware required

>How tf does it make sense to install calyx or graphene to degoogle a phone on Google's fucking hardware?
Because Google offer good support to allow tinkerers to install custom ROMs, something which is more difficult on other phones.
>Is it not likely they have backdoors they're not telling anyone about.
We can safely assume every phone is backdoored by either the NSA or the chinese government.

I don't trust Apple any more than I trust Google.

Fucking retard

Pixels let you relock the bootloader. That’s pretty much it

Apple IS an advertising company.
searchads.apple.com/

Attached: 1653889075126.gif (640x640, 2.63M)

You are so fucking dumb it hurts
searchads.apple.com/

>on the App Store
wew

shit bait nigger

lmao this is what itoddlers actually think

Attached: PRISM-slide-crop-001.jpg (460x329, 26.41K)

retard

Are these bait threads just written by bots now?

Been using lineage on a de-googled phone for years. Works fine. But then again I'm not mentally retarded like OP.

Attached: consoom.jpg (1024x960, 114.66K)

>google does it
boo
>apple does it
wew

nice penta

"privatizing" phones is a waste of time because they have hardware backdoors

>ads on an app store
Apple advertises only on the app store
Google follows you around the web and around every app

how many websites do you visit day-to-day?

Attached: 1648262020051.png (1198x1200, 493.21K)