This is no way to run a railroad

This is no way to run a railroad.

Attached: covid biden unvaxxed.png (519x589, 536.66K)

This is why you're on Any Forums and not anywhere respectable right now.

Someday you'll learn proper debate skills and not have to rely on cheap ad hominems. Probably not today, but someday.

Canadians don't vote Democrat. Trudeau lost the popular vote so we can't allow those fascists to destroy our democracy by voting. It's the same reason it's harder to get a visa if you're from Europe and nearly impossible if Cuban but if you're black/latino it's very easy. Should we close the Mexican border? No, ship them to NYC before the election.

This guy gets it.

>Trudeau lost the popular vote
That's not quite how parliamentary elections work. The PM *never* wins the popular vote nationally, because they only stand in their one electoral district/riding. They often don't even win the majority of their riding, it's sufficient to get a plurality

Who cares cry harder bitch boy

So you're just going to accept this? That biden is allowing unvaxed illegals and but not unvaxed truckers that are essentially the backbone of the economy?

Nowhere is respectable. Any Forums is the only chaotic neutral platform that unironically believes in freedom of speech. If you are against this aspect then I hope you get curb stomped.

They were tested negative for Covid, and probably didn't have access to vaccines. These retard truckers CHOSE to be useless members of society that can't even be as responsible as immigrants. Can't wait for self-driving trucks to make this trucker culture obsolete.

Proof of covid tests for millions of migrants?

Attached: the traveler.png (421x419, 322.4K)

>probably didn't have access to vaccines.
Bullshit. The US has millions of surplus vaccines.

So a monarchist dictatorship. President Black Face re-elected, AMAZING!

>truckers CHOSE to be useless members of society
The absolute state of libtarded dumbfuckery.

Attached: 20220122_223655_0000.png (1080x1080, 118.68K)

Americans, what does becoming a third world country feel like.

What lovely country are you from?

You spelled "Illegal Aliens" wrong.

Attached: 1640734956323.jpg (1009x1024, 89.43K)

I hate that decrepit mummy too

Attached: 1628557996324.jpg (1745x4003, 985.03K)

But you liberal faggots can preach 'my body my choice'

They're American as Walmart apple pie. They're just an edgy faggot is all.

Gross, what kind of fool eats that shit?

A foolish fool, obviously.