Do you guys ever cheat on your gf/wife?

Do you guys ever cheat on your gf/wife?
I recently started cheating on my gf. I love her but sometimes I really need to change pussy.
Do you have some tips?

Attached: Kay.jpg (799x968, 218.61K)

Post pics of gf

Bump

I occasionally cheat on my fiancée. Don't really feel bad about it and don't plan on stopping.

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

I do it mostly when I'm on a business trip. But when I'm in my city I always feel risky going out with other girl to not be seen by friend or friend of my gf... What can you recommend for this?

Don't shit where you eat

I'm sorry that you're a virgin so you hate people who can actually fuck something

Business trips the safest way? What about if you dont leave town often!

Have you forgot where you are? Rethink that you sjw faggot lmao

fuck. you.

It's a bit different for me cause the two girls I cheat with are a close friend of mine and an ex so it isn't all that suspicious. Another tip is to find people who are also in relationships so they have an incentive to keep things as quite as possible.

The men who would never cheat die alone
The men who are blessed with a woman cheat casually
This is why more shootings need to occur

>Do you have some tips?
Don't get caught

What’s the Best way of finding others in relationships that want to cheat too

Indeed, if more "nice guy" white knights were killed, there'd be more to go around for us desirable men. It would become a buyer's market.

I agree with that, find someone who also cheats and wants to keep things quiet or when travelling. Also, always protection cause if you catch something it will be obvious you cheat

Does it count as cheating if she's the one that wants me to fuck people?

I'd say no

Another recommendation is if you need to text this girl, have another phone in your office / somewhere private and use that phone to text.

No shes a cuckqueen then, if that’s the case enjoy it