He does it for free

youtube.com/watch?v=JBYHwRXmEhY
>he does it for free
does he really?

Attached: images.jpg (130x130, 3.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CcxTCh4SOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Linus Tech Tips just hasn't been the same since Linus fired Madison. The crazy part is now he's trying to tailor his videos to her audience by making sex jokes for children.

Nothing creepier than a 40 year old tech nerd making sex jokes for children on YouTube.

Attached: 1624122190236.jpg (1152x2048, 1.02M)

who cares
fuck off zoomer

>Madison
Wasn't this the gal in a rog reboot or something? Did she start working there?

What's his deal with hating Elon Musk too? On his most recent WAN shows, he took the time to have his employees compile a list of all the Elon Musk talking points to try to smear him and then he sounded salty talking about how he's a billionaire and is not using his money to solve world hunger. He even said that even though Linus is a millionaire, he doesn't splurge his money on material or stupid things and talking about how hard it is to regulate free speech on the Internet.

Attached: 1623459769383.jpg (1000x1178, 294.83K)

Yeah, she wanted to do more video/streaming, but Linus prevented her. I guess Linus didn't want her to become more popular than him.

Attached: 1649723687587.jpg (439x573, 27.42K)

Zoomer thread - 18+ to post here stop posting ecelebs faggots

>Israeli intel facility

Where they insert all the backdoors and spyware?

>all the LIDF itt

If this dumb kike bitch didn't want to lose her job then she should've just sucked the midget cock and stayed in her lane just like sara BUTT does.

you need to be 18+ to post here.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a pedo. He's always given me weird vibes and his wife is so ugly there's no way he's attracted to women. But it wouldn't make sense for him to be in the closet if he's just a regular homo.

I'm 30yo doe

I like lttstore.com but I prefer MKBHD He seems more tech knowledgeable.

>>he does it for free
>does he really?
> video has ads and sponsors
>>he does it for free
fuck off, moron.

On the note; the video of Tarran quitting is fucking bizarre
He was one of the few original members left and actually was trying to tell a nice story of his early work days, but Linus mostly ignored it and the rest of the people in that room literally only reacted to anything when Linus made a shitty joke

>What's his deal with hating Elon Musk too?
elon is a brain damaged retard, always was, will forever be.

Did he leave because Linus wasn't paying his employees a living wage? The majority of his employees all live in apartments and can't even afford to start families, while he splurges bucks on his mansion with tech upgrades to rub it in his employees faces.

Probably, since the story is mostly about how he didn't have any money for the longest time.
He also mentioned that he wants to able do his own thing, and become an independent editor and video creator.

Wow the video kind of Tarran leaving kind of alludes to it. He gifted Linus toilet paper because he admitted that his job wasn't paying him enough and he had to choose whether to buy toilet paper or food and even when he worked at LTT, he still continued stealing toilet paper and is the reason he gifted Linus two big backs of rolls. As his farewell gift too.

Do you think it went over Linus' head about how so many of his employees are living that they can't even afford a house or good cars?

youtube.com/watch?v=2CcxTCh4SOQ

Pic related, one of his hardest working employees literally lives in a garage.

Attached: Anthony_Firefox.jpg (2000x979, 279.27K)

To be fair, he could probably afford a flat if he ate less.

Meanwhile lttstore.com buy a new house for him and his chink waifu.

I think the theater room in his new mansion is bigger than that whole "apartment"