Why the fuck are girls growing massive tits and asses by like 12/13 now

Why the fuck are girls growing massive tits and asses by like 12/13 now

Attached: rwX1Xa3.jpg (548x730, 31.81K)

Hormones in the food

Micro plastic and chemicals

To tease my old cock ofc

I don't believe this is the case. I require more similar evidence.

Attached: hxd-Zn3juR0.jpg (884x1024, 183.66K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

jews fucking up the world while Europeans get the blame as usual.
jIt must be done by jewish chemical production into water, food, clothing, plastics etc

Shes 13? That's fucking gross. It looks wrong on a child.

Yeah and the scary thing is if you put a bag on her head and just saw that naked body you would think it’s your lucky fucking day, 2022 is all kinds of wrong

Old enough to bleed...

Growth hormones in the food.

You don't need to cover her head in order for it to be your lucky day

same reason there's so many soi boys

This, the hormones injected into food. Making females develop early and heavily and making males soft and soyboy

soi sauce

Attached: Screenshot_20220123-064205.jpg (1080x1187, 235.74K)

Oldfag here and nowadays some girls who are in their teens like they could be in their 20s. It never used to be like this. I was looking at my high school year book and we absolutely did not have the quality of girls that exist nowadays.

>now
>pic thats probably about 20 years old

It's estrogen in the water supply. Largely a byproduct of contraceptive pills, that water treatment doesn't remove.

Do these hormones make females grow bigger, but males become weaker?

not only is it chemicals in the food, the genetics we have now because all we seem to choose are big tit bimbo white bitches seem to have accelerated growth potential in younger women. fucked up.

Attached: leek_PNG22.png (1200x1200, 904.33K)

Hormones in food.
Same reason you got an increase in trannies or "body dysmorphia" Think about it, never before have we consumed so much soy related products as we do today. Soybeans contains estrogen, in males that will muddle the chemical balance in the brains and promote mental illnesses like the belief that they are women in mens bodies. For girls it will most likely boost their body development.

Estrogen, nigger. Ever heard of it?

I already know I've been drinking lead in my water for some time now. what the fuck are we supposed to drink? it's not plastic bottled water, because the plastic just leeches into the water and the chemical formulation of plastics is also a source of estrogen...

Medical waste and microplastics in our water supply.

FUCKIN-A, THE NIGGAH GOVERNMENT PU' FEMALE HORMONES IN MA WATAH SUPPLAH

stupid fag, the chemicals would at best be hormone production accelerators for oestrogen, they wouldn't put oestrogen in the fucking food or it would never pass a test

Depends. If they are weaker than the estrogen and its derivatives naturally produced by females, then they should have more masculine skeletons, hirsutism, menstrual cycle problems and lots of other nasty shit.

saved to use as pasta