I’m Irish, 26, going to move to Canada

I’m Irish, 26, going to move to Canada

Any Canada fags here?

What are the best cities for dating/ just best cities in General?

Attached: 4C05939F-BDC5-467C-83A4-60BEB6595892.jpg (850x1087, 198.86K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Fuck off we don't want you. Go to Australia or something instead.

I’m gonna come over and bang your mom fag

..Does anyone else have this problem when you're trying to post a thread but then you get thrown into some random thread? The fuck's wrong with Any Forums

Cities are shite mate, countryside is where its at.

Bump

Banff

Attached: 186515375_904327803463618_49181263070082527_n.jpg (3116x2048, 515.87K)

Would have wifed that bitch on the right. And cum inside her every damn day.

If you’re specifically looking for dating, Halifax is pretty good, especially for the Irish you’ll fit right in.

Parts of Montreal are good, especially if you like black girls

And Ottawa is always a safe bet for anything in Canada.

Vancouver and Toronto is excessively liberal and risky to fuck girls (either risk of removing consent after, or some type of middle eastern girl that think men should abuse them)

Calgary and Edmonton is just not a good time, and the girls are at best horse girls, at worst hyper religious.

And Regina is in Saskatchewan, which speaks for itself.

Basically this. Halifax is cold but beautiful and the women are good. The culture is also unspoiled by the Toronto group. That's where you find the crazy left wing types.

However if your into Chinese Toronto and Vancouver are still good to pick up chicks. They are the last of the beautiful and normal women in the area. Stay away from white Toronto girls. They are damaged goods.

What are Chinese girls in Vancouver like?

Attached: 20220125_105447_0000.png (1080x1080, 124.63K)

Go fuck yourself you fucking idiot

Depends on where in Vancouver you are, and if you’re talking 1st, 2nd, etc generation Chinese.

There are areas the are more or Gang filled girls, more gold diggers, more prostitution/druggies.

And the longer the family has been in Canada the more often they act like the elitist, Uber PC, white girls Vancouver is famous for

Why would you move to canada to date asians?

We don’t want him either, try USA or New Zealand instead.

Anyone who moves anywhere solely for dating is stupid.

But it may be a consideration for what areas someone wants to live in a place they are already moving to

Fuck you neckbeard kys

lol OP asking about traveling to date asians and the guy telling him to fuck off is the neckbeard? lmao the projection.

Bump

So on point I'm surprised you didn't also get dubs