Well it happened, I'm being cancelled...

well it happened, I'm being cancelled. One night a few weeks ago a group of friends and I were livestreaming and I jokingly put an afro on his character to make the chat laugh. I get a DM later calling me racist. They're planning to cancel me. Obviously I have no recourse in this situation, I'm just fucked. It was nice knowing ya 5k followers I built up

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6.53K)

Who the fuck cares

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

literally just ignore it and don't talk about it, there's nothing anyone can do

you forget to take your meds grandpa?

No I assure you I just came here because I have nowhere else. If you get cancelled like this, every single person you know and talk to will publicly want nothing to do with you anymore.

oldfag here. there's many ways to earn money. long term, it's really tough to combine your social connections, your income and sense of self.

Well if you're going to get canceled anyway put on black face and really earn it

Why would you make up such an unimportant story?

black people don't own afros, it's not racist

bump

how the fuck is it racist? it's a fucking afro

delete your online presence do not respond to any harassment ask your family to delete their social media too.

Actually you might be able to sue them for slander and defamation. Go make that $$$

Be even more racist, fuck them and their cancel culture. Be the streamer they love to hate.

Same thing happened to me, only I was laughing at troons. I lost like 70 subs but gained a few hundred more when I doubled down and told the men in dresses to fuck off.

Attached: 1641691102788.jpg (660x900, 115.34K)

But did the chat laugh? Tell them idk why they’re mad retro stuff like the 70s are funny

Is that the worst thing though? If they couldn’t stick with you through a wig, then they’re fakes. Fuck every single one of them. Chant them away with 16 rounds a day.

Is cancel culture really that bad in USA?

Kek

I just farted and it was really fucking smelly