Be Korean

>Be Korean
>Enrolled in industrial service agent programme (산업기능요원) to avoid a draft
>Applied for backend dev, but ended up doing frontend
>Now I have to work for this company for 2 years, and I would be a draft dodger if I quit and get a non-IT job.
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61.93K)

>being korean
lol, lmao

Could of became a KATUSA.

you guys think korea is going to war anytime soon? it's not like america or russia. kim jong un is watching what's happening to russia, NK would lose a proxy war in under a day.

tbqh serving as an Industrial Technical Personnel(ITP) is better than KATUSA

Wrong Korea, bro

>you guys think korea is going to war anytime soon? it's not like america or russia. kim jong un is watching what's happening to russia, NK would lose a proxy war in under a day.
Nope. If a war broke out, It would be KJU who eventually die. it's too much of risk for him to invade South Korea.
Grey-zone tactics or skirmish? Maybe.

Say hi to Kim.

kek, younger koreans tend to vastly underestimate the likelihood of another full-scale war happening in their lifetime, but the truth is, korea remains as one of the most volatile places on earth. geopolitically speaking if NK becomes locked to its alliance with china and SK with the USA, it's basically given that proxy wars will happen sooner or later as China continues to challenge the US supremacy. it could break out in taiwan, it could break out in korea, but it will happen. koreans are fucking dumb if they actually think wars won't break out just because the last one ended before they were born.

bump

>China
I doubt it

Attached: 1597633257727.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

So, basically government mandates you to work for a company, or you'll be conscripted. That's a very 1930s way of managing nationwide workforce, I guess.

No because we have enough retards willing to die for a hellcat that I don't need to.

>russia collapses into a brutal civil war after pudding has an unfortunate accident with an open third floor window
>china closes its borders to avoid the ongoing conflicts nearby from spreading into china
>north korea is left all alone, dying from sickness and famine since both its friends have suddenly left it all alone
>noone in the western world gives a shit about nk missile tests anymore since everyone is busy trying to get their guy to win the russian civil war
What would you do if you were lil Kim in that situation? Either millions of your people die cold and starving or you forcibly collapse the entire nation and hope like hell that someone friendly takes over very very quickly or you start a war just to change the status quo.

just be BTS bro
i heard they get draft exemptions

>avoided military service because he's a faggot
>complain that he got assigned a faggy job

If you are the kind of person who wants to leave Korea this might be your opportunity. Maybe you can use those two years to make connections so that you can become a localizer somewhere else.

I mean, they're still technically at war.

Nice armchair analysis bro. I bet you know a lot about asian geo-politics since you read the new york times all the time.

bump

>industrial service
>webshit
What did they mean by this? Shouldn't you be working on machinery?