Just caught this piece of shit trying to groom my 11 year old cousin…So what do I do b

Just caught this piece of shit trying to groom my 11 year old cousin…So what do I do \b\

Attached: 45CDFA35-6967-40AB-BCA3-D2E92700424B.jpg (1170x501, 60.84K)

Take Him out to lunch.

Don't know why your family let a little kid on these apps to begin with

Help him.

Groom him; see how he likes it.

Find the biggest, nastiest, meanest guy in town, then tell him about Leon. You'll never have to worry about him again

find him on the snap map and go to his location and beat the shit out of him with a metal bat. break his limbs then use zipties to bind his neck to a solid pole or something then stick a gut knife up his ass and eviscerate him. bring ur dog too so it can eat what genitals remain

What if it is Leon?

Drive your cousin over to his house

Pee in his butt

Post pic of cousin

Then you kill him, similar to how this user describes: ()

Tell us more about your cousin, height, build, weight, breast size. Or post bikini pic

Tell him if he doesn't stop grooming alltogether, you'll report him to the police and tell him you've already logged his IP and other misc info. It will legit ensure he never does this again.

""Take him out" to lunch.

Depends if your cousin is hot or not

Kek the only true answer

Fuck her first obviously

Omg I’ve had this guy on my snap met him through Kik he sent me photos of him having sex with his dog and when I didn’t reply to him he got even creepier he found out where I worked and stalked me for months! Please tell your family to be careful!!

Attached: 1642687917769.png (1000x2000, 1.74M)

corrective rape