FYI. Canadians are like 90% double vaccinated. Most of us think this freedom rally is a joke...

FYI. Canadians are like 90% double vaccinated. Most of us think this freedom rally is a joke. All the truckers I know are working their jobs because they didn't get fucked by being under vaccinated.

Just driving around and waving flags and honking horns is not a solution to any one of the problems going on in our society because of covid.

Also, Peterbilt makes the nicest trucks. Source: my uncle who's got 40 plus years behind the wheel.

Attached: 4d7800fd1660770bff65aae4fa88d583.jpg (960x960, 89.3K)

Tell me more 3 letter agent. Tell me how much you just hate the idea of freedom.

imagine being canadian and caring about this shit in the slightest. Kek

These fuckers don't want freedom of choice. They already have that as demonstrated by the refusal to get the vaccine. Nobody's holding them down and making them get it. That's freedom of choice and they already have it.

When these children are after is freedom from negative consequences for their choices. Well when the fuck has the world ever worked like that?

These truckers that can't go to work because they can't cross the border rolled the dice and lost. It's that fucking simple.

This is a national protest that was sparked by truckers and extended to all sorts of demographics meeting together to share their grievances with the Canadian Government, and they found great solidarity with each other. The people who brought historical hate symbol flags got harassed away from the main mass of the crowd where they were also easier to document by MSM network cameras. This is an opportune moment for true Democracy to unfurl, I don't know if it will work and I hope nothing atrocious happens to fuck it up. Show up Live and you will see human unity.

they're complete retards, if they knew what they were fighting for, they'd know that even if the government caved and removed the federal mandate, there would still be provincial and American mandates to follow. useless dick measuring contest.

lying little kike

Only solution to covid is to open up and get back to our lives. Living in fear for 2 years is insane. This country is becoming as shitty as Australia.

Attached: 2246p0elghv71.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

Why the fuck shouldn't the world be like that? Only one way to make it happen though, one step at a time to show up at the right place at the right time to discuss your thoughts. We shouldn't have to roll the dice or face extra taxes for not permitting them to inject us with drugs of any sort.

Cry me a river. Waaah baby can't get hiz whittle Amazon packages waaaah. Fuck you commie. Rot in hell.

For them to impose consequences on us though, that is immoral and the precedent set by it leads to sub-human class treatment.

>This is an opportune moment for true Democracy to unfurl

This is the problem I have with this convoy. You don't understand how anything fucking works. Democracy in Canada is an elected group of people that make policies and decisions and that's exactly what we have. It doesn't stop being democracy because you dislike the decisions coming from that elected group of people. Honestly I hear people say stuff like you just said and I know that in order to have a conversation with you about this I'm going to have to remediately educate you about what the fuck Canada is and how it works. And it's like that every fucking time.

Do you like trucks, Any Forums?
What's your favorite kind of rig?

Attached: 8dc426cce5ef7b8f08947f6b89dfd3f9.jpg (425x378, 36.64K)

Says the lying little kike

>whole world of things to sperg out on
>picks trucks

Why would you intentionally make your life difficult.

>Why the fuck shouldn't the world be like that?

It's just not and there's no amount of convoying horn honking that's going to change that. Grow the fuck up.

I've been getting all my Amazon packages on time and I ordered like six things this week. My daughter got all her stuff on time too.

The government has been imposing consequences on people since this whole idea of elected representation started. The federal government in Canada has always imposed decisions on Canadians. Are you fucking new here?

>This is the problem
>Democracy in Canada is an elected group of people that make policies and decions

Yes exactly, we elect them, and if we don't like the choices that they're making, we can show up at their building physically to ask them what the fuck is going on! It doesn't stop being a Democracy when the civilians that fuel it directly approach en masse to the Capital City to ensure the correct future for us all nationally.

I understand Canada's political system, but I'm sorry to tell you that two party poll dominance where a signficant many people are ignorant in their voting Blue or Red, and all parties involved know that fact, is a disfigured democratic system.

Fuck you commie, we'll see about that. T. A Canadian who would be happy to see things change.

You can criticize our system here as much as you want but what is anybody in that convoy actually going to do besides honk their horns and bitch through a bullhorn? Seriously. They get there and the government won't even talk to them let alone give them whatever it is they want. All they see is police in their way and no feedback from government.

What the fuck do you think a convoy of Canadians is actually going to do in that situation? January 6th style insurgency? Ha, not on your life. The probably just throw piss jugs on the lawn and drive home. I very much doubt anything more than that is going to happen.

Well fuck Little Timmy we'd all be happy to live in a world where there's never any negative consequences for our actions but that world only exists in fiction and childrens cartoons. Get as mad and fucking ornery about that as you want. Kick scream cry rampage do whatever the fuck you want but that's not going to change.

Fuck you. Let the guy have his trucks.

Attached: ejyvtbnatmk21.jpg (564x455, 69.99K)

How about you stow the fucking nihilist attitude? To say "nothing is going to change that" relinquishes your power to walk up and fucking change what you don't like about the world, by surviving in the right place at the right time for long enough to impact change. Civilians amassed at the capitol doesn't seem to be productive to the government's goals at the moment, but well productive for the civilization to breed solidarity among real life people from all walks of Life.

Fuckin based

Fuck you trucks are awesome. A few of them are being driven by retards on their way to Ottawa but the trucks themselves are great.

I bet you give it to her every night. She moans and pulls you deeper whispering "mommy will never know. I promise I won't tell anyone. Uh p-please don't pull out, I like the warmie in my tummy!"

Based in the focus on how nothing can happen?
Fuckin' baseless bro.