How gay is it to raise a daughter just for her to end up with her holes stretched out and passed around by numerous...

How gay is it to raise a daughter just for her to end up with her holes stretched out and passed around by numerous boys one day?

Attached: R (24).jpg (700x1052, 93.97K)

it's not gay, it's the ultimate bro move. you created pussy

Fuck her as well, then it's not gay

Attached: 20220104_141650_0000.png (1080x1080, 252.25K)

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Allison Angel... Been jacking to her since 12. The reason I'm into big nipples. Bless.

That's why you fuck her yourself.

Like slow cooking a pot roast

i think it would be more gay if your son turns out to be a tranny and end up with holes stretched out and passed around by numerous boys one day

Attached: 1590360068509.webm (1280x720, 638.77K)

Attached: off by one.png (600x597, 594.9K)

Is this a jew thing or something? To bang your daughter?

The sexual revolution from 1960-1980
created a hobbism war of all against all for limited sexual resources.
I really don’t think the genie is going back in the bottle.
This is where things like cucking and polyamory become more common where you try to hold on to what you have with treaty concessions to the enemy, and cheating and onlyfans becoming common

Attached: 8CCE8928-4AC5-4B56-8ECE-6BF28A934F2C.jpg (930x558, 27.09K)

Your brain is completely broken.

That is a normal brain.

I dont even want daughters knowing that theyll end up degenerate whores. The fuck would i pay to raise a prostitute for?

>Like slow cooking a pot roast
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 027F6431-0E1C-4568-BC4E-B698116F64BD.jpg (576x747, 91.67K)

This. Exactly this.

Good. Please don't. Don't have any sons either. The last thing the world needs is more you.

>Good. Please don't. Don't have any sons either. The last thing the world needs is more you.
>please support my degeneracy

Kill yourself bitch nigger

why coomers/simps white knights like you are so fucking retarded?

I'm none of those things you twat I hate the majority of women. Doesn't stop these guys being fucking mongoloids.

Why do I see these posts so much

Because a bunch of guys are waking up