Always screeching, all he knows how to do...

Always screeching, all he knows how to do. Only legislative accomplishment was giving himself and other rich fucks a tax cut. And yet the betas keep cucking for him.

Why are trumptards so broken?

Attached: Trump-huddling-with-advisers-on-2022-game-plan-but-insiders.jpg (1280x720, 458.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3x8HCVUt0E
m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-695031
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yet the betas keep cucking
youtu.be/I3x8HCVUt0E

They literally cannot tell the difference between what is real and what is not. They believe in a magic sky daddy. They believe whatever Trump says. They do so without question, because they respect who they perceive as an authority, and trust them without question.

If youre against trump you must be pro biden...now that's sad he is clearly fucked.

Not American just making an observation i mean joes a laughing stock on our news

Trump was elected to let the neolibs know they are worst than a reality tv orange fatfuck.
And we will keep fucking with the neolibs until they get seething enough that a war ignites and we can finally exterminate all kikes and niggers.

The Hamilton republic lasted too long, is time to go back to the Jeffersonian model, and if you don't like it, you're probably going to die in the process so cry, seethe and shit your pants, the more you cry the more the system accelerates towards conclusion, and you will never will the war that is coming.

No one asked your worthless foreign opinion, go talk about your own news with like minded stupid mongrel neighbors

Attached: 1610680850561.gif (480x324, 1.67M)

*singing*
"and I would do anything for loooove - but. i. won't. do...thaaaaaaaaaaaaat"

In 2016-2017 the U.S. economy literally skyrocketed his first two years in office after Shitbama left.

Then the typical lefty crybabies had to wreck everything.

>WAH WAH WAH
NOTMYPRESIDENT.JPG

That's what went wrong.

m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-695031

Energy independence.

you will never be fully vaccinated

Attached: 1627840511864.jpg (600x525, 68.95K)

Imagine thinking that fat retarded vain rich kid gives a fuck about you, beyond the attention he so desperately craves.

Trumptards are the ultimate simps.

nice facebook meme boomer. Lefties are the most obedient people in society, they conform to social norms and approved establishment narratives.

Yeah no shit dumbass, that's how political science works. You don't feel the full effect of a president for four years that follow.

2021 was a blockbuster year for the economy. Marketsway up, GDP and employment too. Sounds like you're a Biden fan.

You know he’s not president anymore, right? Although if Biden keeps this shit up for 3 more years he will be.

Attached: trump is a nigger.jpg (444x434, 33.15K)

Shut up fat boy

Nah, that fat orange nigger will die of heart disease soon

> Sucking off oil companies instead of investing in renewables

Try again, smoothie