Fuck around, find out

Fuck around, find out

Attached: B795CB45-9514-41EE-A389-9AA3992B10A0.jpg (651x1024, 109.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/fhBAjbniEZ0W/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

Attached: 00001.jpg (720x760, 144.25K)

He was retired, therefore he wasn’t a state trooper, he was a retired state trooper. So his “kiss my ass” quip was just him rolling the dice. No one cares. Next.

fake news.

Prob like last one, died not even knowing he had it

Notice how they left out the “retired” part? That’s to instill a sense that anti Vaxers are a bane in society. They aren’t. Fuck off

ass hole what the fuck does retired have to do with it the dumb mother fucker is dead all you brain dead anti vaxers should meet the same fate. i can not believe how fucking stupid you idiots are

You will never be fully vaccinated

He was retired because he had to leave the police for refusing the vax you drooling mongos.

Attached: E-2_QyjVICgj93q.jpg (2048x2048, 372.57K)

SO he died of something else but they tested positive at the hospital or they just assumed he died of covid to get money from the government since you don't need a test to even call it covid19?
bitchute.com/video/fhBAjbniEZ0W/

>tattooing a politician on your hand

Fucking hell

>
>

Attached: FB_IMG_1642132423179.jpg (720x931, 188.22K)

Seems like the government killed him to me

I have this conspiracy theory that when someone is very publicly defiant of anything Covid related, especially a law enforcement or govt worker, or a public figure of some sort, I think soon after a govt assassin sneaks up behind them in line for coffee, puffs a little vial of a secret version of Covid that is 100% death, and they assassinate him that way. The dude never knows about it, they puff the stuff out or maybe slip it into his drink or something weird.

or, and maybe I'm reaching, they died from a preventable disease lmfao

i dunno, too convenient. It's always these dudes that challenge it. I frequently check the obituaries in my town because I'll see the death count go up by 2 or 3 every couple weeks, ALL the obituaries are like 85 yr old people that got it. Then this cop drops dead conveniently after shit talking a politician. I dunno man

Yup me too. Also I think there's covid+ people going into apartment buildings and smoking cigarettes in the halls to try to infect the people living there to bump up the casualties. They probably work for the same people.

joe rogan better watch his ass

yup. sure he did..

All the conservatives death makes my penis smile.

dangoodspeed com/covid/total-deaths-since-july

Ah, another unhinged leftist thread on Any Forums. Like poetry. You lost, son. Cope. The world is done with your bullshit.

Like the jewish Sackler famiily, that murdered 10's of millions of peoople with their drugs?

These evil rat-face kike monsters who profitted off the death of millions, and have the gall to whine about the holocaust? They killed far more than 6 million

It was the third leading cause of death in 2020, and 2021 was worse. The vast majority of slack jawed yokels who post antivax boomer memes on facebook survive.

Don't be an idiot.

Guess which of them is jewish.

I mean, there's no way we could ever know right?

Attached: jew vs european.jpg (658x552, 46.44K)

yeah but they don't care about the facebook boomers. They care about the more influential ones, then they'll sprinkle in a few facebook shit-talkers to make it seem like "it could happen to you next!".

And they don't do it too often, they're smart enough to show restraint.

>Fact: COVID-19 has an extremely low kill rate
>people in positions of public speech or legal authority... are "dying" at a extremely higher rate from COVID than the established percentages, and dying from infection by a weaker variant.
Just like the sudden deaths of many of those holding information about Hilary Clinton's emails...
Silence those who go against the Cabal's plan.

>slack jawed yokels
Bro you realize niggers are literally one of the least-vaccinated populations, and they all vote Democrat? And they have the highest obesity rate in the US? And they are by far the least intelligent population in the country? 60% of the murders last year were committed by nigger?