Oh nononooo

you.. do know how to run a python script, don't you, user?
web.archive.org/web/20220601075732/https://www.crikey.com.au/2022/05/30/dogecoin-jackson-palmer-elon-musk-cryptocurrency-bubble/

Attached: 1628783210705.png (805x803, 1.38M)

When I started out, I didn't know how to execute python code either. There's nothing wrong with asking for help.

to be fair, python dependency management is a nightmare

any other venture capitalist would just hire someone to do that. at least he tried.

Show me one billionaire who knows how to code.
If you spend to much time learning how to program, you will not be able make money.

Doesn't really tell the full story, he might've needed to install dependencies, or the script required a token from Twitter that he didn't know how to get. Also keep in mind that most of his programming life Python didn't exist or wasn't popular..

Bill Gates?

What is the news ? That he doesn't know how to use python ?
Isn't he an engineer in terms of education ?
I have a CS degree and you can sit me down and tell me to write code in a language I never used or haven't used in over a year and I probably couldn't do shit

I don't! I use arch btw

Python is basically pseudo code you midwit

Sam Bankman-Fried. Cryptobro but nevertheless billionaire and knows how to program since it's required at the firm he was at before.

Not how to write code but how to execute it. This is something you learn to google.

>businessmen are not programmers
More news at 10

>he had a job in programming
>therefore he knows how to code
Are you literally fucking retarded

You can run python scripts in the Linux terminal, and you could also run python scripts in the python app, and you should be able to run python script.

Love getting lectured by retards without jobs
and ? never asked someone you thought wouldn't go and tattle on you about being an idiot a stupid question ?

>y-you d-don’t have a job
Oh is Elon paying you to run defense on an anime website?

Its a leftypol raid here.

Thinking of Elon is a boring joke isn’t leftism, it’s basic intelligence

No I don't lol. I write VBA scripts for excel in giant company because of 20 years of dependency on them.
And it pays the most of what I was offered kek.

If you're not a lefty pol, then you're the leftybot.

>not sucking some random managers dick is leftism!
seek therapy, stop using twitter - its for losers any way

Its no coincidence that leftyNPCs get their talking point from leftypols. This anti-Musk talking point being spammed on Any Forums is just that, a lefty commie nonsense.

I don't give a fuck about twitter, I'd rather Any Forums be clear of Musk, but you're the tranny goblins trying to create this nonsense narrative about some random guy. Go back to sucking Biden's old crummy cock.