People who wear masks and get the COVID-19 vaccine, make me sick to my fucking stomach

People who wear masks and get the COVID-19 vaccine, make me sick to my fucking stomach.

You gullible, low-brain-power, useless idiots. Blindly worshipping the television screen and your government masters. Obsessing over politics. "Left wing"? "Right wing"? Two wings of the same, tyrannical bird, you dummies.

You know nothing of history or how this world works. You are a sponge, sucking up any propaganda the rich, psychopathic elites feed you from the lying, fear-mongering clown media. Remember "15 days to slow the spread"? Its been more than two years. How much longer? Until your masters say it's okay? Not going to happen. You give them an inch, they take a mile.

You filthy, disgusting apes. Total brain-dead, primate scum wearing your muzzles like the good sheep farm animals that you are. You have no values, dignity or appreciation of humanity and freedom.

Absolute cowards that wont stand up for anything, even your own identity and right to breathe fresh air.

You have been emasculated, sheltered and indoctrinated to such a point, where you now police and monitor each other for not following the medically-tyrannical "rules" and "mandates". You have been conditioned to follow orders. Trespassing on others' property and calling armed men, because a free man wont wear cloth over his face. This is George Orwell's 1984. You complete retards. You dumbed-down filth.

Just die, you freaks. You are headed down the road to slavery and loss of human rights and taking everyone else with you. You are the herd dragging everyone else off the cliff.

Covid-19 is the new invisible enemy "boogeyman" on TV to strip your life away. A buzzword replacing the common cold. Congratulations - you've let the cold become the terrorist. The "Al Qaeda". The "ISIS". You weird faggot pedophiles.

Pathetic zombies. Nothing says "NPC" more than a crowd of soulless, empty people wearing muzzles for the cold.

Eat my wet shit and wake up, you fucking coronapuppet faggots.

Attached: Fauci Ouchie.jpg (1284x1371, 86.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3LsyN9aMNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if, and just hear me out on this:
What if
You can stop being a faggot? You every think about that?

Execrable. What an absolutely low-energy, unbased response. Think about every single poor decision you've made in your life that has lead you to this moment (and I imagine that's a LOT of poor decisions) and then stop posting here for at least ONE YEAR until you pull your head out of your fucking ass.

tl;dr
Stay mad.

Attached: 1487383774708.jpg (703x516, 99.26K)

Attached: X5gVnNav_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26.47K)

Man it must suck to have no friends like you.

>People who

People who post disinfo for pennies, like you, Penny-a-Post are losers who can't handle a job a man would want.

Pathetic.

triggered bitch

Chill

Thx, vlad

The number of fucking tranny niggers working for China, Russia, and Israel make me sick. Fucking ky selves.

You will never be fully vaccinated

Lol sorry your life sucks compared to the rich scientists. Enjoy your fat wife and 4 children with "learning difficulties" AKA lack of discipline

We haven't had freedom in this country in anyone's lifetime. It's just a spook always was

Honestly i only wear my mask to cover my hideous face LMAO
literally the only good fucking thing that came out of this plague

Attached: susuke.jpg (600x570, 35.71K)

bunch of fucking right wing neo-nazi snowflakes

lol I wish I had 3 world superpowers paying me

>LOL! We've never had true freedom in this Country so we might as well give up everything.

Reminder the sackler family is 100% jewish, and they committed a literal holocaust on white america. The CEO of Pfizer, the CDC director, and all the top Covid people are jewish. Do you trust them?

This pasta is bland as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=v3LsyN9aMNA

Attached: babyheadinass.gif (350x400, 56.61K)

There's nothing to give up. It's a spook my guy. You never had it. Your right to bare arms has been a bad day in court from being taken from you since the beginning.

You have freedom of speech until you say the wrong thing.

If they don't like your religion they'll burn you Alive along with your women and children and still have jobs in government 30 years later.

Its all always been given up you were just playing by the rules so you didn't notice

Attached: SSoaB.png (463x341, 155.99K)

The story of Waco is that they believed this religious group was actually "nazis", because there are a lot of nazi-tier people in that area. They ended up being wrong about that.

But basically, this raid was organized by revenge-motivated jews eager to go "kill some nazis". And of course, they consider all white people nazis. Everything evil in this world, everything evil being done by the US government, you will find a kike behind it.