I think I ran over someone by accident. Bike crashed on us

I think I ran over someone by accident. Bike crashed on us
We didn't wait for police to arrive

Legal advice? Help

Attached: 1643337789504.jpg (562x545, 17.44K)

post about it on the internet admitting your guilt.

why did you do it?

larp

Attached: JailHomo.jpg (225x225, 7.38K)

He crashed onto us. It's an accident

I'm worried if they're going to come tomorrow. I didn't talk to the police.

Guy said he was ok.

I need to hear from a lawyer

have fun in the pokey, faggot.

>Legal advice?
Nope.
>advice?
Buy some buttplugs and get used to your anus being filled with something OP.

get a lawyer. now. you need someone smarter than you to plan out your next moves. say bye-bye to your driving privileges for the foreseeable future if your lucky and some ugly looking charges on all your future background checks

Sounds like you’re gonna get away with it. Good job??

Yeah, then the insurance company calls you for the compensation claim, and his lawyer calls you seeking a settlement or his client will press charges. Heard it all before. God bless 'Murica.

This is what I'm hoping for. All I hear is to not talk to the police so I didn't. I wonder if I should have waited for the police to arrive instead of going home

I don't know what to do

why didnt you just wait for the police you degen?

Don't talk to cops.

I was home

kid was running on his bike on his way to the mall outside my apartment entrance

you ran somone over in your apartment?

Tell the cops exactly what happened, make a full report - including the part where he said he was OK. Did you have a witness to this statement? Then get that police report number and go full disclosure to your insurance company - send them a copy of the report. Hopefully, if plod has done his job, there will be a witness statement too, corroborating your side of the story. DO NOT prejudice your insurance company by not telling them right now. If fuck knuckle makes a claim, as I stated before, they can tell him to fuck off - that's what you pay them for. If they get blindsided, it puts them on the back foot - and that tends to piss them off.

my mom did. She doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

Youre fucked lmao

I don't want my mom to go to jail. we were with him asking him if everything was okay