CHINA WILL SAVE US FROM ROCKET MAN

DONT BE AFRAID

Attached: xina strong.png (754x666, 650.71K)

based. reddit satellites btfo

I hope the Kessler syndrome scenario happens.

Can someone please edit a smug Pepe onto China and a seething wojak onto the satellite's dish

Attached: satman.jpg (754x666, 151.42K)

kek

4pbp

Not what I envisioned and poorly implemented but that works too

i'm surprised the cia hasn't leaked a open source way of connecting to starlink.
i'm even more surprised starlink is a private enterprise and not a us gov one.

Why would China not be the one seething here?

Chinese people are not going to be persuaded by western propaganda and an open internet.

Attached: 1479797532957.jpg (640x559, 23.49K)

typically only the westoids are seething at china because they fell into the retard trap of letting a communist nation develop and being dependent on its industrial output while having no industry on their own. had deng's reforms not worked they could have just cia'd the nation and made it a mutt colony subservient to the imperial core but it's thriving while the entirety of the west is falling apart

No offense but I don't care for the opinions of 3rd worlders.

muskrat is a govt contractor and a glownigger

i'm a second worlder and you're coping

that is a part of my surprise.

pretty sure last I checked redditors have a hate-boner for elon

Anything is possible. Some white people got persuaded to hate themselves by loons who chopped off their own cocks.

The Chinese government is scared shitless of the thought of outside information getting in. They're so desperate that they're actually building new shortwave radio transmitters to drown out foreign signals, just to prevent someone's great grandfather listening to BBC World Service on his vacuum tube radio. That is autism at the state level.

Holy shit chang btfo

>The Biden government is scared shitless of the thought of outside information getting in
Single word replacement and it would be the same shit.