Why do good things happen to bad people? It's like the universe rewards them for being cunts and evil fucks...

Why do good things happen to bad people? It's like the universe rewards them for being cunts and evil fucks. I'm getting fed up with this bullshit.

Attached: iwgh.jpg (886x719, 81K)

Me too user

My parents just bought my junkie sister a condo, and I can't even afford a down payment on my own house.

Start taking what you want user, maybe being a good person isn’t always going to be the answer

Because there is no good and bad. Not with the 8b motherfuckers running around. You can't possibly be good to everyone. And you likely won't be bad for everyone. So, the conclusion: Exploit other people to make your life better. In a legal way. And no hard feelings.
How? Rip off some dumb motherfucker you utterly dislike. That's a start.

Research “the middle way” and it all makes sense

That attitude is the reason things are so shit. People just act selfishly, and pretend it doesn't matter if they treat others like garbage.
Sure, you can't fix the world. And being a good person may not give as many rewards as being a bad person. But if there is ever a way out of this situation, it is by trying to be a better person, to yourself and to others.
We all suffer and die anyway, no matter how selfishly you act.

It’s better than being nice and miserable, if everyone else is selfish and happy then why shouldn’t you be?What will being good and trying to change things reward you?

Fuck off with this stupid crybaby bullshit. Put a bullet and your mouth and be done with it.

I think you should honestly question the value of selfishness. You tell me right now whether selfish people even end up happy. Because in my experience, they end up as alcoholics, lonely or in shallow or broken relationships, or in careers they hate because they have ambitions of power.
If you seek happiness as a direct goal, you will end up in despair. If you seek to live a genuinely good life, and be prepared to struggle through difficulties, you will be a better person at the end of it and likely get happiness thrown in too.

This.

Yeah you're right.

The universe does not care whether you're bad or good. Your fate was already decided before you were born and you control nothing.

If fate is a real thing, doesn't that contradicts the whole "free will" thing?

What a fucking edgelord you are

There is no free will

Cause karma isn't real.
Some of the most evil motherfuckers will die peacefully in their sleep of ripe old age and some of the most wholesome of us will be subjected to the most horrible shit.
Doesn't mean there isn't virtue in trying to be a good person but quit wishing things were fair or just.

>That attitude is the reason things are so shit.
I was a good boy for the first 25 years of my life. It hasn't brought me anything of any value. No gf, no wife, no kids, no amazing education, no career, no good paying job. Things started to turn around when I stopped giving a single fuck about people.
>People just act selfishly, and pretend it doesn't matter if they treat others like garbage.
Well, it doesn't. Because people will always treat you like garbage. You might have an illusion, that relationships outside of your family are really important in capitalism, and shit, but they aren't. They're not genuine relationships.
Look, let me put it the other way around. I will be nice to everyone, if people will pay me 6 figures a month/millions a month for doing fuck all. But that is not going to happen, ever. All of those good position are already occupied, and while the occupants pretend that they're nice and good people, you really don't know jackshit about them.
>But if there is ever a way out of this situation, it is by trying to be a better person, to yourself and to others.
It doesn't apply to a capitalistic society. If you'll only ever be nice, you won't be able to negotiate shit.
>We all suffer and die anyway, no matter how selfishly you act.
Yeah, that's kinda the point. At the end of the day nobody gives a single fuck, if you're a good boy or not overall. At most people care, if you're being good to them personally. And people fake it all the fucking time. Not because they're malevolent evil or whatever, just because its easier to come by in that moment. But as soon as they'll get a chance, they'll rip you off, sell you out, or work you to your fucking death.

Firstly, it is possible to be a good or evil person, no matter whether you're in a capitalist society, or a communist one, or even in a prehistoric farming village.
You can act in self-interest, even ruthlessly, without fucking over innocent people. In that sense, there isn't anything inherently wrong with selfish acts.
But if you want to act like all the anons here are making big career plays for their jobs on Wall Street, then you're fooling yourself. Generally when you have your attitude to other people, you'll just end up getting random people fired or demoted in petty acts. People who are just trying to provide for their kids or elderly parents.
I really doubt you even have this attitude in day-to-day life. You probably did realise at some point that a lot of the 'niceness' you thought made you a good person was just phoniness, and that is true. Doesn't mean you can't actually be a good person.

Find a community, or a group of friends who think the same way as you. I don't want to recommend christians, but if you're looking for good-natured people, statistically you'll find this with them. The key-word being statistically.

Attached: 1643401418268m.jpg (767x1024, 65.24K)

/thread
manchildren get the rope

I feel like making everyone’s lives miserable whenever possible now

You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe.

stupid. free will is what permits the infinite flow of time. the many worlds theory supplies infinite possibilities and universes at any point and is demonstrable if you have a laser pointer, paper clip, and some tape.

u wot m8

tape a the paper clip (or anything thinner if you have it) down the middle of the laser. tape up the rest of the laser as close as you can get it to either side of the divide and shine it against the wall. since light is made of particles it should display

l l

but it comes out looking like

l l l l l l l l l

congrats, you just witnessed electrons projecting in infinite trajectories and interfering with each-other. There are infinite possibilities

meant to reply to

They dont. Things happen to people and you ascribe "good" or "bad" to those things and those people according to your own whims.

The sooner you learn that the universe doesn't have standards of morality, and doesn't reward or punish people according to human ideas of moral goodness or badness, the better off you'll be.

Blame the demiurge.

Exactly this

You're a bad person and nothing good happens to you