Any Forums‘s thoughts on this show?

Any Forums‘s thoughts on this show?

Attached: 970400ED-446B-41F6-AA0B-2289BD024F0D.jpg (1284x856, 479.17K)

Good

Attached: 26092D19-7814-434A-ADB3-A051FD393FD6.jpg (1467x828, 401.36K)

first episode was significantly better than all the other episodes

the old man breastfeeding had me holding my crutch

I think the shrimp was a really good episode

Attached: 642843BD-5120-40E7-9612-C9B64501AD9E.jpg (1280x720, 87.52K)

What is it

Smiling Friends. Simple as that

Smiling Friends

Attached: CB4FC72F-AC42-47B2-B22E-F01A992D615C.jpg (528x484, 94.91K)

I know its on television but is it online somewhere now?

For sure. The red guy getting crucified was the funniest shit in the whole show, and while the rest of it was funny it didn't top that scene for me personally

First episode was probably the best, but the enchanted forrest episode was pretty damn good too. Putting a Bjork stalker reference in the end is a total Zach move

I like how it pissed off "nihilists"

Just look up a cartoon piracy side. I'm sure someone has it up by now.

*Site

The mr frog show was great even the seasons before and after 7-14

Attached: ED01653B-D69C-46A5-9217-352748D495D1.gif (220x123, 87.92K)

It's actually a good show for a network that plays constant garbage like Bob's Burgers or some dumb shit like Teenage Euthanasia

Attached: 1641887414639.gif (220x371, 901.37K)

It's on adult swims's website, but you'll need to sign in with your cable provider if you even have one. It goes on HBO Max on February 9th. Of course, you can always pirate it.

It's very generic. Adult Swim had much better.

OK faggot you probably think Family Guy is a good show.

Different in a good way. With a track record of successful internet flash/animations that made folks laugh over decades Zach Hadel and Michael Cusack already know internet culture inside and out. Theyre not looking to make political statements or pander to one side or the other. Just quick witty nonsensical puns in rapid recession to keep any human with a funnybone laughing. Things any normal person can relate to in a random but well executed fashion. My favorite moment was Jeremy from Charlie's hell episode.

It's like a Chowder but for more mature audiences.
I like it

Did you copy this from a review site? You sound like a major shill.

kek

Attached: oh shit nice.jpg (838x559, 44.04K)

I too like salid fingers and jerry jackson

No. All me, Ive followed zach back to the origins of flash cartoons with Oney, pyschicpebble, etc. Their flashes kept me laughing as a kid so its nice as an adult to see the guy get his recognition on screen. The cartoon was as funny as I expected it to be giving the guy a network budget. I appreciate seeing any talented independent artist get their just desserts. JMHO

^^^this

it was all very good but we needed more alan, hope we get a season 2

I recognized that salad fingers voice actor as soon as shrimp came on screen.

My dude.

Watch David Firth’s Jerry Jackson cartoons, it’s the actual character voiced used (David Firth made Salad Fingers as well)

If I hadn't already watched the show your post alone would make me not watch it. That's how much of a shill you sound.

Samefagging this hard

I know, Ive watched all the grossout salad fingers skits and a few jerry jackson socially awkward pieces. I used to follow newgrounds as a teen, before it went to shit. Some if the legends still post OC there.

Im , and

Samefagging THIS hard

>noooo you can't just not like this show everyone has to like it samefag samefag samefag reeeeeeeee

Attached: samefag.jpg (390x133, 15.7K)

Im sorry? Relax, im just responding to the OP's post with an honest opinion. I have no horse in the race.

Overall good. Forest episode, shrimp episode, and Christmas episode were my favorites. Felt legitimately called out by the Christmas episode, so I think it was effective.