Untitled

???

Attached: bruh.jpg (4032x3024, 668.02K)

It's cute and valid, chud

So? Cum on it.

The cpu heatpipe is located in that region, that heatsync is right over the exuast port

that's actually a pretty cool looking mod. lucky placement

Now imagine anons

You take out the left speaker
Put in the post powerful ivy bridge
Put on the DGPU cooler and heat tape it with the cpu pipes
put on a thermal pad on the 2 leftmost pipes and cut a hole where the speaker is
on your thinkpad dock you have a thing that goes down with a heatpipe attached that sits on the thermal pads and goes to a second cooler

Interesting mod, dissemble it and look what it brings?

>leave laptop on
>close lid
>leave for 10 minutes doing something intense
>open up
>keyboard turned into plastic soup

user...
you are retarded. The left speaker is in constant contact with the heatpipes and they never melt.

I checked on both of my T420s

>???
???

That was kinda my idea! Make a custom heatsink out of tubes and have them interface with the dock, which pumps water through it. Watercooling basically.

cute

The speakers in old ThinkPads have always been crap. So rip em out and get better cooling, Pretty good idea actually.

BASED

Or just have a little waterblock that is attached to that area and plug in the tubes when you are at your desk

Actually. Im afraid it might be too effective and make the water in the heatpipes come back down to liquid temprature and fuck up the cycle..

The left speaker is just bass anyway
You dont use these speakers to listen to music. You only use theese if you NEED to understand what someone is saying. So I say take it out!

What the shit is this

makes my hairs stand looking at it wtf?

Attached: 1300110419465.jpg (1500x1024, 889.7K)

Based

why are they niggers