How easy can you get hacked by online scammers on ebay? i'm new to ebay and the people there are no help...

How easy can you get hacked by online scammers on ebay? i'm new to ebay and the people there are no help. Tips on how to prevent getting hacked, what info should I change?
pic related

Attached: 45475636434.jpg (640x640, 34.95K)

Are you serious? WTF are you buying on ebay where you'll get hacked?

well you are literally giving someone your shipping address and if you pay with paypal they will know your phone number

Attached: 549-5499146_167kib-560x943-animated-sad-frog-pepe-the-frog.png (860x1025, 299.46K)

I hear scammers from other countries try to collect enough info to hack you

Yeah, obviously.
Fucking check who you buy from. Don't buy from
India
Pakistan
ALL OF MIDDLE EAST
most of Asia
China if you can avoid it

Western hackerrs have much better things to do than phish on ebay

Send me your credit card number and details, ill secure them for you.

Add your own level of proxy. The last time I purchased from ebay I used a prepaid walmart card and a guest account with very vague information only the required fields were entered and usually with gibberish. Get a throwaway email or burner cell if youre REAALLY worried about or just use a google number for free. Too easy to set a false breadcrumb path for anyone looking to skim you while still purchasing legitimately.

I can't check, if i sell . someone from eastern europe uses a third party address to buy an item

I'm selling. I just want to know ways to protect my info

JFC Use a PO box and Make another bank account for just online shit. Are you 12 or something?

this
always use a PO Box
and a generic google email account

dont ship to anywhere but the US
fuck everybody else

You're fucking selling on eBay. Your life is worthless and noone wants to steal your info. Get a REAL job you fucking useless bum

I do that already, I want to protect that account. I'm looking for info, maybe there is something I don't know about.
I do, it's just they will use 3rd party shippers, meaning they have a valid US address, and I can't find a way to stop that

last thing
ebay should be your last resort for selling things.
starting this year, you are going to pay income tax on any sales over $600 (thank you democrats, didnt get a SINGLE republican vote)
use craigslist, offerup, hell im even setting up a table at flea markets these days

Dude you're taking a risk. That's life. Unless you're super lax with security and really, really unlucky no one will hack anything. Seriously, how old are you?

>Dude you're taking a risk.
yes, do you know any ways to minimize it? that would be helpful.

first things first
STOP BEING AN ENORMOUS FAGGOT ABOUT THIS

People have already told you here. How common do you think that is? Also listen to

look at it this way
I'd be an enormous faggot not for asking, any edge I can get I want, what's the big deal?
>How common do you think that is?
I really don't know and that's not the point, what is it that bothers you and this user about me asking?

Because if you're that painfully internet incompetent just don't bother. Sell it in the classifieds like all the other boomers.

Ebay is pretty good at removing scammers and is very pro customer. It's a safe and legit site as long as you have good account security. There's no reason to worry about anyone targeting you.