How retarded would you have to be to raise a daughter 18+ years when a female's only evolutionary and biological...

How retarded would you have to be to raise a daughter 18+ years when a female's only evolutionary and biological purpose is to have her holes ravished?

Attached: 014.jpg (1600x1200, 230.79K)

Attached: 045.jpg (1600x1200, 202.7K)

What if it is you ravishing her holes?

Bump

Imagine not putting your all into raising your own flesh and blood just because some day someone might fuck her.

well keep going

>might
Are you serious? And that "someone" is more like 10 guys, at least.

I mean all that time until she's 18 she's all mine

Why would you care? It's her life and let's be honest, you're not going to be fucking her anyway no matter how much that's your fetish.

You can keep those chimp looking "women" all to yourself, buddy

Jokes on you, I'm already raising her Trans so she's actually a guy now

>Why would you care?
Because it's not my duty to provide pleasure to a bunch of guys.

You did the work, so ravish her holes yourself

So if your daughter fucks a dude, you're actually fucking them by proxy? Literally any guy who's raised a daughter to adulthood is gay? I'd see your doctor about that schizophrenia, friend.

>So if your daughter fucks a dude, you're actually fucking them by proxy?
I'm kind of saying the opposite. There's nothing to gain by it. And, in all likelihood, she'll be fucking a lot more than just one.

>"ravished"
Fuck off with that fag talk fag

If you want to fuck dudes, fuck dudes. Your daughter fucking dudes isn't keeping you from also fucking dudes.

>If you want to fuck dudes
How did you come up with that from what I said?

*hits pipe*

cool deflection bro

You just sound really gay, I don't know.
Not an argument.

no argument needed when no argument was presented . . .

I'm basically saying that fathering a daughter equates to cuckoldry.

It sounds like you just have homosexuality on the mind.

Okay, homo.

t. faggot who brought up gay sex in the 1st place

Says the guy who instantly thinks of getting cucked by big, black dicks when he thinks of his daughter.

Okay, retard.

Easy. My daughter has her father.

what is being said is why spend time/money all of which i actually work hard for to raise an ungrateful self-centered girl who thinks being a slut for the biggest douchebags that find her is "art"

Why would you assume my race or assume the race of the guys she's fucking? Are you just retarded?

This. It's obviously on his mind.

That's some pedo incel shit right there.

Are you really so sad and pathetic that you think your only way to have a meaningful fuck buddy is to have and groom daughter?

western society makes rich white girls think they are gods gift

Man, it’s sad we don’t all have better shit to do, huh?

well incest is winces OP

Where did I assume your race? Maybe you're retarded. I'm not assuming their race, I'm assuming you're probably assuming they're black since you've obviously put a lot of thought into this daughter cuck fantasy of yours and usually it's black cocks.

Op is such a pathetic loser. If you care that much that someone will fuck your daughter don’t have kids. It shouldn’t be an issue for someone who will die virgin

dunno about u but im at my well paid but boring job s i can pay for my familly to have a good life, unlike mine had been. they don't respect me at all for it

Says the guy who can't stop talking about it.

Sex is not wrong, or bad. Virginity is not something to be cherished. The jewish religions have poisoned your mind.

Attached: 1628393963638.jpg (650x650, 50.42K)

You will never be Elliot Rodger

Implying I have a fetish for black cuckoldry is implying I'm white, which is an assumption.

So what part of that was “better shit to do”? That was depressing to read.

>nonwhites cant be cucked by blacks
That's racist.

No. It's just obvious that the only evolutionary reason for females is to be penetrated, so what is the point of raising one for 18+ years, squandering money and resources, for her to just be used by multiple guys?

Blacks being cucked by blacks makes no sense, at least if you're following the usual sense of the term.

Like I said, some basement dwelling, no social skill, no empathy having incel kid fucker.

well you're clearly supposed to auction her off to the highest bidder user