Do we all owe Leafs an apology?

Do we all owe Leafs an apology?

I never thought the revolution would start in Canada...

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (2048x996, 615.11K)

Apparently they're all a bunch of racist white supremacists and domestic terrorists.

is that what the news told you?

Anyone who questions the status quo is. Because the status quo is left-wing progressive

Bunch of moose fucking hoosiers. Good strip clubs though.

correct! spread the word goy!

Attached: greedy-jew.jpg (614x675, 76K)

r/ottawa and the news. They also say that its dangerous for poc to leave their houses. It's crazy people actually believe this.

its like anything that bad happens gets labeled as dangerous and racist.

love how Treudau has disappeared

It's just a few retarded rednecks, yes we have them too

Uh, 50,000 trucks and 500,000 people isn't "a few" kid. We're the majority. Deal with it.

>revolution
>leafs sitting in their trucks

Hey, they can’t say it on the news if it’s not true.

Question Authority!

I'd question this, but you're not an authority on anything, just some loser on Any Forums.

Leafs are powerful

Is that how many your facebook page told you there are. That's cute

LOL, holy fuck. Cope with the fact that many trucks would stretch across two provinces. It's factually impossible. There are between 1000, and 2000 vehicles total counting large trucks and personal vehicles. At least get the numbers right.

50,000 trucks, lol, no

"fact check" fag. The trucks dont need to all be occupying the same space to be part of the same protest. There are trucks being held on the highway so they dont enter the city. Not to mention trucks in other cities and at the US border.

Don't forget to count all the trucks parked at home or on the road who want nothing to do with these retards

You are inspired by a bunch of Canadian truckers? How low can you go?

Alt right
>travels across a country
>no destruction
>no violence
>no looting
Alt left
>travels across a city
>destruction
>violence
>looting

Yeah, there are Trucks in Europe too! My dad has a truck in his garage! Trucks are cool man.
My dad is also a faggot that moves the goalposts when he's proven wrong just like you. You guys should blow each other. I could use a new dad with a truck.

You got the directions wrong, Bugs bunny. You took a right when you got to the capitol and tried to kill cops.

They're demanding Trudeau step down, tyranny, etc blah blah... there was a federal election just months ago, and vaccine mandates were on the ballot. Canadians (in the admittedly kind of fucked FPTP system) supported this and gave Trudeau another mandate. Nobody is being pinned down and having vaccines forced into their bodies

That's ironic.

This Florida man, salutes the Canada man. Love how cuck Trudeau fled the country when faced with his own people, like a deposed dictator.

Attached: 1642563003841.jpg (2048x1536, 553.93K)

Hmmmmm it seems that leftist damage control is high today. If your precious nigger loving leader let's trucks scare him off, I can't wait to see what it'd take to make you fags piss your pants.

+TAPPING+

There is no "alt-right". That's a MSM buzzword only. "Alt-left" are just brainwashed commies.

based