I’m Irish, 26, gonna move to Canada

I’m Irish, 26, gonna move to Canada

Any Canada fags here?

What are the best cities for young guys looking to date? / Just generally the best cities in Canada?

Attached: 1772155D-F38A-47D4-8399-C9A3D0F39B6B.jpg (850x1087, 198.86K)

I lived in Seattle, I would recommend Vancouver BC. lots of attractive single (or at least available) hot twenty something and thirtysomething chicks

Stay away from the Toronto area. The women are awful

Halifax is decent, not to big not to small

Unless you like red neck activities don't move to a central province. The west coast is stupid expensive but it's beautiful. Just beautiful.

Vancouver for Asians or rich vineyard girls. So many asians but the communities are boring

Montreal for the sexiest girls but you need charisma and they hate americans so don't play that up too much

Toronto sucks ass if you don't have connections, but smaller cities around there? gold mine

Come to winnipeg it's great

>Montreal for the sexiest girls but you need charisma and they hate americans so don't play that up too much

Nigger, OP is Irish. Literally the first thing that faggot said.

Attached: wowwowowow.png (509x378, 249.7K)

If you want somewhere with easy girls and not expensive then Calgary.

I live in Victoria, I'm English and do well with girls, many are in open relationships and love to fuck around. & There arent many guys here because the money is shit.

I assumed he meant that to indicate he wasn't a nigger or sandpeople

Oh yeah? How are Asian girls to date?

Bump

Calgary, Alberta. From there you have small farming towns all over. If you can find a way to meet them, those farm girls can get pretty fucking bored on the farm. I had some good times with girls down in Hillspring, a couple hours south of Calgary.

lol here's your (You)

Details

Bump

Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver in that order. The rest is trash. An Irish accent will get you so much pussy as long as you aren’t a total chud.

For real? Canada girls like Irish guys?

Worked a couple summers on a farm down there. Got to know the locals and in my off-hours I did favors for the neighbors (a mile away) and other locals anytime I had the chance.
Single people don't get frequent chances to work with the opposite sex, who aren't related to them. Most farm kids are horny as fuck.
One time I was working in the barn of one of the locals, helping them out since their only son had left for university, and their 14yo daughter came out to see me. Wasn't more than about 2 minutes and she had half my clothes off, as well as hers. Turns out straw isn't as comfy as they make it look in the movies. You have to lay down your clothes overlapping pieces to make sort of a tarp over the straw, then it's not too bad. That girl had some of the cutest, perkiest little peaches on her. They were so perfect, I couldn't resist so I showed her how to tittyfuck. She was surprised when my jizz hit her under her chin.

She had to hurry back to the house so her parents didn't notice she'd slipped out so we didn't get the chance to fuck that time. Next time I was over though, that was even better.

I'm of Irish decent and it makes it very easy to get girls here

Bump