Whoops!!! The CDC back pedals on the virus threat. It's not that bad now. Why...

Whoops!!! The CDC back pedals on the virus threat. It's not that bad now. Why? Because they're desperate to get hospital workers back on the job. You see how it works?

Attached: adolph fauci.jpg (1988x1931, 238.99K)

They also straight up lied about the effectiveness of masks because of the n95 shortage.

lol i will never not be amused by you people totally misunderstanding fascism

Attached: 1643576502164.jpg (2016x1512, 473.5K)

Not everything is a conspiracy, user.

they also straight up lied about the effectiveness of the vaccines as well as the lack of knowledge of long term effects.

Has CNN confirmed? Libfags won't listen to anything other than CNN, so don't expect any compliance from the fascists, unless the 2 faggots from CNN report it.

hmmm

we understand it, the people who actually ARE fascists, don't. Yes, I'm talking about YOU.

member when the CDC changed the definition of the words "vaccine" and "vaccination"

....i member

Well that's an objectively incorrect statement

Lmao you're retarded bro

these people changed the definitions of Nazi and Fascism, too. Changing history is vital in brainwashing the masses.

MMMkay fascist.

Please explain facsim to me and what the closest to it looked like in our country.

Cope retard

oh yeah? lol

what makes me a fascist?

Attached: 010.jpg (715x855, 99.69K)

lmao russia

youre right. whoever writes history gets to write the future

You are a leftist shill trying to make fascism look bad.

I work in a store room in a hospital, there aint no mask shortage brah

Quick reminder that your ideologue Richard Spencer recently disavowed the alt right, and said liberals are more competent.

Attached: 1629846983481.png (645x770, 20.95K)

It doesn't matter anyway since cloth masks provide 0% risk reduction and surgical masks only provide 11% risk reduction

Who?

richard spencer is a fucking retard lol. his whole schtick was "i'm an out and proud white supremacist who isn't a tatted up skinhead" and it seems like he's had a pretty hard time since then.

I see you've disavowed Richard Spencer just as quickly when just a few years ago he was a hero to you fags.

O Kno. Dey make me get Fauci ouchie to save me. I am persecuted. REEEEEEE NAZI NAZI NAZI.

There "was " one.

>Pretending you retards didn't bow down and suck his cock at one point
Lmao I will never understand how right wingers are so blatantly lead by the nose. Do you cucks have any thoughts of your own?

censoring opposition makes anyone on the left a fascist. Copey McSeetherson.

there never should have been though. it was a test to see how many people were freaked out enough to play CDC simon says

literally who?

LMFAO no one has ever even heard of him. Making up words like "alt right" doesn't win arguments, it makes you look like a fucking retard.

>NYEH, blanket statements are 100% effective!
Fucking wew lad

Now the question is are you pretending not to know who the ring leader of the alt right was, or are you such a facebook tourist that you legitimately don't know who started your whole movement