Not looking forward to this work-week

Not looking forward to this work-week...

Attached: sportsball.png (657x574, 142.13K)

This

"I don't watch sports." It's as easy as that, or is it your autism that makes social interactions unbearable?

A little of both. Worst part is that the incessant sportsball conversations bound to take place are going to be tying up the operation(s) and slowing everyone down.

Attached: knucklehead.jpg (750x531, 55.44K)

If it's not sports its some other bullshit that has nothing to do with work that is only taking up your time and concentration. Way to miss the point you are probably the autistic one here

"i dont understand sports"

weird flex but okay

>move the ball
>do the thing
>score the points
Not exactly String Theory.

Attached: magnet disk.jpg (600x390, 59.99K)

yeah and then normies look at you like you just told them you have leprosy

>These idiots with their stupid ball game. How can they be entertained with such juvenile garbage?
>proceeds to spend 9 hours on Any Forums and watching children's cartoons

they dont expect other people in the office to participate in convos tho.

I watch football just in case someone talks about it. Because as a man I'm suppose to know sports,women,cars,the gym. So I watch em.

Pic related. It's right now

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-192004_Gallery.jpg (1080x1429, 892.05K)

Literally anyone in this thread who watches and talks about videos or tv about anything is the same as someone who watches sports.

casually watching parts of games, watched the second half of last week's KC vs Bills....

but, what the fuck is with this coin toss overtime shit? what a garbage way to decide a winner of a game.

>these dudes who are manlier than me simply MUST be gay
fucken retard it's called showmanship. "oh wow shiny pants how gay" like shut the fuck up bro people who say this shit in person are the biggest pussies. the only time I talk about how a dude is wearing spandex is when I'm talking about pro-wrestling to somebody who is obviously not a wrestling fan and not interested, because I'm a fucken rough cunt and will get in your face about how much I enjoy showing off and having thousands of people lusting over me and little bitch weaklings will just freeze up

>I watch football just in case someone talks about it.

Playoff football (really playoff anything) is fun to watch anyway. It's especially true of baseball; it becomes a very very different *cough* ballgame.

tldr, but scanning your paragraph it's obvious you're triggered

pigskin detected

I don't fully understand it. OT is a whole different set of rules. It seems who ever wins the coin toss means they'll score first and win. Although the last game today begals intercepted and kicked for the win.

you are a woman

yeah, so bengals are the exception.

12 times post season has gone to this coin toss thing... 10 our of 12 times the winner of the coin toss has won the game

The worst part about these isn't how they talk to you about it.
It's how you're out of the conversation the moment somebody brings up 'the game'. Might as well go back to your desk because you won't get another meaningful word in.

>I'm a fucken rough cunt and will get in your face about how much I enjoy showing off
yeah, we know. You're all the same and you all think you're something special. And it pisses you off when people see through that and see you're just full of shit. You can't actually converse because it always has to be about you or your team or your new toy. So many people hate you and will celebrate your death.

in the multiverse, we are all women,and men, superposition etc... someone mentioned string theory a few posts up

What about youtube videos

If you don't understand that interacting with other human beings are part of most business relations, then you are the autist, sir.

Didn't know that Stat. Imma quote it Ina future conversation

maybe, but arguably sports are more repetitive and formulaic than much of film/tv

>Because as a man I'm suppose to know sports,women,cars,the gym
Do you always do as society expects/dictates of you?

Attached: 21369207_1527859880593924_1792536525486382637_n.jpg (697x464, 82.86K)