You will see me in the news tomorrow

You will see me in the news tomorrow.

Attached: bz6nwruumhn61.jpg (1930x2592, 288.81K)

are you the joker?

Photoshop says hello

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread..

You think I even watch the news? Your actions will be forgotten fast. Unless your a pussy.

Stem cells if you got stem cells

Its ok user.. my actions will go far beyomd the news... check social medias too..

Attached: Ka.jpg (1991x1535, 415.01K)

ARE YOU THE JOMKER IRL??!?!??!??

LMAO ITS YOU AGAIN
more laughter for me!

Bro just give up. I swear I saw you saying this shit 4 days ago "YoU wIlL sEe Me In ThE nEwS TomOrow"
You are nothing just give up you aren't worth that much attention. I get you have this fantasy of being the Joker but no one is going to see you in the news, good luck anyways though.

Hello, animation person! Do you know who this Randy Sax fella is?

Attached: shit_glasses.jpg (600x646, 58.16K)

What kind of SICK joke is this. OP society has done nothing to you, you have done this to yourself!

bro ur literally my idol you better go out there and steal someone's turkey or something or I will be disappointed

the only joke is that op thinks he's impacting anyone in some way

You.. are wrong user... it is all the fault of bullies and people who take what i deserve.. like a job... i will show them my message soon

Attached: Kk.jpg (1753x1937, 369.44K)

lamp oil, rope, bombs, you want it? it's yours my friend as long you have enough rupees!

Nice poop scar.

Attached: image0 (ee2).jpg (600x818, 221.16K)

What if I don't use that? What if this interaction is just a minor distraction before I jerk off? Nothing you do will matter to much of anyone. I would bet they never really have. Just end it fast or fuck up and get put in jail so you can be used for labor.

Attached: 1642141750713.jpg (720x677, 40.31K)

Ita ok user... i got some ... toys!.... of my own.. hahHAHA!!

Attached: Gnz.jpg (1080x1080, 352.46K)

wear the clown make up too lol I wanna see what it looks like

bro really put a pen and some lipstick and expected us to cower in fear im dead

Do me a favor...
Grab that gun shoot your self in the fucking head.
That'll make an impact.

the best minecraft griefing tools are tnt and end crystals, do with that info what you will buddy just don't grief any servers with it lol

ANOTHER JOKER?!!!... YOU ARE THE 1000000000000000 IDIOT THAT THINK IN THAT... YOU ARE A REAL STUPID SHITBRAIN IF YOU THINK THAT SHIT IS ORIGINAL. WHAT A BOZO... literaly.