I fucking hate living in this state so god damn much...

I fucking hate living in this state so god damn much. I can't honestly think of anything redeeming that this state has to offer besides the beaches and maybe the food.

I don't understand why so many people from NJ jerk it off like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I honestly think that anyone who says they love it here have never fucking left the state because this place fucking sucks.

Is New Jersey deserving of being called the worst state in America?

Attached: NJ-post-banner.jpg (562x463, 51.16K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread..

I live in a great location
>2 malls within 15 minutes
>Beaches in 30 minutes or 60 minutes
>NYC is a 40 minute train ride away, don't have to live in that shithole but still reap all the benefits (high paying NY job while working from home in NJ is a bonus)
>Plenty of gentrified towns for bar crawling
>Bought a house and live in a nice suburban town
>Good school system that doesn't need metal detectors, no drama except the occasional fight with students from other towns
I'm not saying it's the best state or anything, but I'd much rather live here than NY or PA. Everything I'd ever want to do is close enough that I'm never wasting a lot of time via travel, I've got nice neighbors, and my kids will be set in a nice school. It's the definition of white success.

Couldn't you say the same thing about Connecticut? But Connecticut doesn't get half as much shit as NJ gets as a state

All good points, but I honestly think I hate the culture and the people more than anything. Not to mention it's overcrowded and expensive as shit

I've only been to CT once, I don't really know much about it.
I've never had a problem with the overcrowding unless I'm somewhere I know there's going to be a lot of people anyway (beaches, events, etc). As for the expenses, yeah, it'd be nice if I bought the same house I own in some Midwestern state since it would be a fraction of the cost. But all of my friends and family are here in addition to those good points I listed, so I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Even the best state doesnt compare to the best countries in the world, you are right to not swallow the "USA IS THE BEST" bullshit they try to feed you so you dont realise how bad things really are.

this.
Plenty of hot college sluts to fuck as well. But for some fucking reason every NJ thread on Any Forums is filled with whales and ugly chicks with fucked up tits

Those fuckin Montclair and Rutgers girls

I've only lived in south jersey, but I'm still here so I guess I've never found anything better.

No one from NJ likes NJ

I know plenty of people who do

NJ was the place to be in 1900. Then niggers flooded in, and you know the rest.

Consider any flyover state like in the middle of the USA. Not Florida Texas NY NJ

College girls are from rich, old families. That's probably why.

>Is New Jersey deserving of being called the worst state in America?
Yes.
NJ is a shithole.

If ur not in Princeton, then yes

Lol this. I feel like any area that isn't old money is just a shithole

... Now think of nj with no niggers present....

forever

Their accents are annoying and they make Italian-Americans look dumb as fuck

I live in NJ. It's okay. Can be boring at times but I make decent money and live in an okay area.

Attached: 1481048_original.jpg (490x290, 59.31K)

Besides the beaches, it's definitely one of the ugliest states with not a lot of natural beauty.