The Any Forums janny is a faggot who allows tumblr trannies to have a cartoon general on Any Forums where the same 5...

The Any Forums janny is a faggot who allows tumblr trannies to have a cartoon general on Any Forums where the same 5 fags spam fanfics and waifu garbage all day. It has always been a rule on Any Forums that shows not currently airing can't have generals, but he has made an exception for this one because he likes the show for its feminist and LGBT garbage.
Dear mods: you froze /qa/ so I'm posting this on Any Forums. Fuck yourselves with a pole.
That is all.

Attached: 01-Alison-Brie---GQ-Mexico.jpg (570x767, 47.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/163137794/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

>arcane
Didn't that shit just come out? Why wouldn't it have a general? Either way youre a faggot for caring at all about muh board drama and Any Forums is almost as shitty as Any Forums and on equal shitness as Any Forums
Fuck off

Half the thread's posts are deleted because Any Forums has been spamming the shit out of it
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/163137794/
kys tranny YWNBAW

Bro the only reason you suffer is because you go out of your way to see and involve yourself in tranny. You're the source of your own suffering. Life gets better when you realize you can't really control anyone's actions but your own so there's no real not in seething day after day over trannies.

Based. I stopped posting there because the janny vermin are such ban-happy faggots.

>YWNBAW
Tell that to my axe wound, chud

They'll ban you for 3 days for talking about celebrities (you're only allowed to talk about their roles in movies/shows) but allow the faggots in Arcane general to post literal fanfics, fanart, and obsess over their favorite waifu from the show saying they're going to marry them and what not. Doesn't make any sense. Jannies really are fucking trannies.

kek this thread has been up for 20 minutes because the tranny janny is camping out Arcane General:

Just filter the threads if you don't like them?

I'd rather not look at your pus cavern, thanks.

Trannies are a disease. You can't just hide them from sight and hope they go away.

You can if you stop obsessing over them

why are Any Forums, Any Forums, and Any Forums even separate boards, it hinders discussion and encourages autists to be autistic like you. It's not like tv shows actually matter

Any Forums has actually good moderation. Those other boards are containment boards.

that's the most retarded thing I've ever read

grow up

No. Fuck trannies forever.

Attached: 1643579422646.png (760x704, 339.81K)

>grow up

Attached: 1643581803573.gif (1540x1222, 820.14K)

you are the tranny, stop watching TV, it's just globohomo propaganda you know

>you are the tranny, stop watching TV, it's just globohomo propaganda you know

Attached: 1643579472763.gif (500x500, 1.13M)

wow u sure do love TV, that's sad

>wow u sure do love TV, that's sad

Attached: 1643579621914.png (768x719, 206.9K)

yep